Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 12, 2019, 05:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: aaaaaghhhhhh  (Read 11128 times)
Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 05:25:44 AM »

Can you just remind me, was the going rate for a fighter jet about $50 MILLION?

Nope, 5 Billion. 
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »

Depends if you're going to buy a JSF or a Saab Viggen. Cheesy Ask your ministry maybe they can tell.

8 bits of fun
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »

My big frustation was not the things I received but the things I paid and not received. Sad
Seagull
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 12:18:49 AM »

Dang, that stinks!  Here we have something called craigslist where you post items and people can show up to your house to buy them.  My brother and dad went to pick up a bike (it wasn't that far but still, maybe 15 minutes) and she sold it to someone else!  Not fun at all.

Yes, Craigslist is something else, for the interesting people you get to deal with. 

Round these parts, Odyssey 2/Videopac items are pretty much non-existent, and because of that, I rarely search for anything on the classifieds, such as Craigslist. But 2 weeks ago, a casual search in the 'Toy's and Games' section (of all places), reveals someone selling all the Parker Bros. / Imagic releases, complete in their cases with instructions, for $80 CAD!  I almost had an aneurysm, since I only have a loose copy of Demon Attack! 

Needless to say, I jumped all over that, but was amazed to find someone else had beat me to the punch..by 30 seconds...aaarrrgghhh!!!

As for ebay/packing issues?  Just got a Brazilian copy of Power Lords...shipped in a plain envelope...case cracked...and open up the case to find the cartridge has been opened at sometime, as someone had scraped the label away around the case screws...can't wait to see it the real game is actually still in there or not lol!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: