Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 23, 2020, 03:11:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New multi-cart 233 in 1  (Read 15728 times)
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2009, 07:15:06 AM »

DYNASTY G7400 Plus Version doesn't work perfectly, look likes NTSC version runs on a PAL machine ?!

This is an old version, which probably hadn't been tested on a real Videopac console. Acrobats+ is an old version too.

can you send the updated ones to John ? he is still preparing multicarts and could include working versions then ... (that is presuming you have working versions :-) )

That would be nice. Plus it would make the early 233 multi-carts rarer (if the cart gets updated). Wonder how you'd tell the difference. This could make the cart listing a bit more complicated...  Undecided

manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »

it already got a new version ... I sent John updated binaries of my videopac-tools which are on the cart and listed as "not working" on the Ody2, now they are and are included in the new versions of the carts ...

sex, lies, and videopac
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2009, 04:24:00 PM »

wonder if he'd trade one of mine for the newer version.... Guess I'll have to email him.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: