Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
March 31, 2020, 09:49:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Erotic Game  (Read 11254 times)
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 12:13:24 AM »

Cheesy

Played it.

It is getting there...

But it is a HARD game!  Wink Grin

Do you think it is very difficult? I'm asking because I need an opinion. I'm currently trying to insert a timer, when the girl comes to the door she escapes and the game ends. After much practice I realized that the time seems ideal. What do you think? I attached two new versions. One is with the man turning correctly. The other is with the girl trying to escape. She still moonwalking, but I?ll repair.
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »

Graphically the game is starting to become nice and funny. I sure hope you will be able to animate the characters. Smiley

I think that the guy shouldn't stop when he jumps. He should jump in an arc instead of jut vertical (hey, that's just my opinion) Now it feels like he bogs down. Come on, he is horny he is not gonna stop and then jump hahaha.

Yes, I find the game very difficult. I have not reached the top once. The hardest part is when I reach a door and I move to the next floor. Lot's of times I get hit without being able to escape. I find it almost impossible to time this right (especially from the 2nd to the 3rd floor) because if I have to wait until the top floor is empty I will be hit by a condom on the floor I am currently on.
Maybe that's just me but I find it very difficult. I hope more people will test this game to find out if they have the same issues.

I really like the timer with the girl walking away. Only she is walking towards you so in a way she makes it easier for you.

Keep up the good work Rafael, I think with some tweaking this could be a very funny game. (It is already but after the tweaking the playability will be nicer)

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »

Nice that it is actually getting playable.
But in my opinion it is way to difficult, especially moving from one floor to the other without getting hit is incredibly difficult. I also found it tedious that the game does restart after getting hit, or is that just my emulation? I think that the character sprites are pretty cool, so you might consider changing the obstacles into something more appealing?
Anyways... fun game. I'll try to make it to the top now.
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 01:04:00 AM »

Thanks, friends Smiley

First I upload two gameplay videos. For while they are in separated files, becase I think it?s more than 1k, so I?ll need to contact my master soon.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-l8uQoNj2g

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcJ-JP0KxxM
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 01:17:26 AM »

I think that the guy shouldn't stop when he jumps. He should jump in an arc instead of jut vertical (hey, that's just my opinion) Now it feels like he bogs down. Come on, he is horny he is not gonna stop and then jump hahaha.

Cheesy. There?s some reasons to use this kind of jump instead the arc , but the mais is to keep with a different taste of another jumping thing.

Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 01:43:43 AM »

Nice that it is actually getting playable.
But in my opinion it is way to difficult, especially moving from one floor to the other without getting hit is incredibly difficult. I also found it tedious that the game does restart after getting hit, or is that just my emulation?

In fact I have plan to do this way: The player will have 5 chances, if he achieve the girl, he?ll restart without to lose a life, in other case he?ll restart with less one live.

Because of this I?m worried with the dificulty. Ok, I praticed a lot to try find the better speeds and time (how you can check by the video). So, maybe after some pratice you both may percepts it?s not so dificulty, so we can have an endless game, like Nigthmare, for example, the secret of change the floor is to be patient, waiting the better oportunity, but always checking the time. About theother sugestions, naturally I like to make animated sprites, animate the flames (not condons Cheesy, but I like the idea) , but I really don?t know what can I do, everthing I do is made with some dificultty, and thanks to Ren?, with patiently tried to teach me some things, so let?s see what I can implement.
s0c7
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 08:29:51 PM »

Just got around to giving this a go.  Great job!  I hope you keep working on it.  I agree it is a little too hard as is.

Perhaps you could change the obstacles into bottles/glasses of beer.  Instead of having lives, your guy could begin at "full attention" and attempt to reach the girl before the moment passes.  A hit would only "lower the flag" a bit.
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 03:06:11 AM »

Just got around to giving this a go.  Great job!  I hope you keep working on it.  I agree it is a little too hard as is.

Perhaps you could change the obstacles into bottles/glasses of beer.  Instead of having lives, your guy could begin at "full attention" and attempt to reach the girl before the moment passes.  A hit would only "lower the flag" a bit.
Haha, it?s a very funny and original idea Cheesy
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 12:31:23 AM »

Last week, VPbelgium presented Hot Love in a nice arcade machine on the France event, here?s the result:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bai3-j65Fus
gertk
Post Axe Pete!

gertk64
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 01:02:28 PM »

Cheesy very nice!

>>G7000 G7200(P+S) G7400 N60 JET27 VG5000 ZX80 ZX81 ORIC-1 COMX35 Aquarius<<
ptol
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »

Fucking great!
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 04:59:50 PM »

Fucking great!

I thought the game's goal was great fucking!  Roll Eyes

Great Cabinet by the way hahaha!

The logo in the beginning looks a bit as if the girl farts the Odyssey logo hahaha

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
dronspa
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

Good job both!

Congratulations!!!  Wink

VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »

Game, header and poster are made by Rafael.
I have connected the VP into the arcade cabinet with Jamma plug .

Videopac digger
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

How about stereotype male behavior.  Guys playing "dirty" games behind a machine.

8 bits of fun
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: