Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 23, 2017, 12:15:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Wall Street Fortune Hunt  (Read 2069 times)
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« on: October 04, 2010, 07:01:40 AM »

Since the Movie "Wall Street" sequel (20 plus years later) was released recently, in the states, I thought it would be appropriate to release a game about Wall Street.  Who can land the largest amount of money by the end of the month?
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 07:03:53 AM »

Anyone care to share any memories of the game?
Rene_G7400
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »

Not really. I've read the manual and I've put the cartridge in a few times, but I've never really played it. I wonder how many have?
Spiderman
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »

All tokes are still sealed
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

I played it few times, but ever time I need to read the manual to recall the rules. I also need to be carfully or my dog (popcorn) can eat the board and pieces.
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 01:06:58 AM »

No winners this month.   Cry
goldenband
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 08:04:28 PM »

I convinced my wife to try Conquest of the World with me recently and she nearly divorced me by the end of the evening, so I'm afraid to give this one a go. Tongue

It's nice to know that Rafael at least has played it, since there's basically nothing out there about it (at least nothing I've found). Does playing the game require that you "destroy" the contents, i.e. write on worksheets and such?
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 06:31:10 AM »

I convinced my wife to try Conquest of the World with me recently and she nearly divorced me by the end of the evening, so I'm afraid to give this one a go. Tongue

It's nice to know that Rafael at least has played it, since there's basically nothing out there about it (at least nothing I've found). Does playing the game require that you "destroy" the contents, i.e. write on worksheets and such?

With a nod of thanks to Ozyr; You can find the instructions here:

http://www.ozyr.com/o2/o2greatw.html
goldenband
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 05:23:20 PM »

Hey, thanks for that. I actually have a CIB copy of the game -- at least, I think it's CIB! -- but just wanted to know whether you need to consume the worksheets, etc. in order to play the game.

The instructions are thick with verbiage (though not as bad as Conquest of the World) but it looks like the answer is "yes", so I'll probably make some photocopies before trying to play.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: