Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
June 02, 2020, 08:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Videopac Cases  (Read 2823 times)
ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

Oh Bollocks can I afford that Ebay item?

« on: September 30, 2007, 07:11:20 PM »

Hi,

Does anyone have any cheap videopac cases that I can buy, I need both the cartridge case , the PCB and the plastic protective case. I will buy any of these components if they are cheap enough. I'm collecting these for a new release!! 

I have 12"
fernandotcl
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »

That sounds exciting. Is the idea of creating brand new acrylic cases completely ruled out?
ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »

At this moment in time I think that it would not be cost effective. I have still to research the options available. There are many companies where I live that can do the work but it very much depends upon the cost. I will eventually supply these to other collectors and makers of VP games, like most things I have 1001 things on the go at the same time one day soon hopefully I will make some phones calls and get some prices. The idea is not completely ruled out but it seems it's cheaper to buy a full g7000 with 10-20 games, through the g7000 away and salvage the carts, PCB, protective cases etc!!

I have 12"
grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »

I came back with prices to have them made in China, but there wasn't enough quantity needed and it was still cheaper to pick up a load of common ones from ebay.

Andy, I'll have a load of common games which you can have for just the cost of the postage.

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 06:04:42 PM »

George, thats mighty fine of you. See your PM for a special bonus!!

I have 12"
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 07:19:42 PM »

Those is Europe talk about how cheap and easy it is to get the plastic cases, regular and '+' style. If so, I'd be interested in a batch myself, for personal use. Can't find them here obviously, and since no one seems to being going to make any new ones, I need something then...  Huh?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 03:38:47 AM by ozyr » Logged

ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 08:25:53 PM »

I may make a new batch of cases and when I get a website up and running I will be selling them from there. First i need to cost everything up!!

I have 12"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: