Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
March 23, 2019, 04:31:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New members Videopac collection  (Read 2080 times)
Beliskner
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: August 17, 2014, 03:01:52 PM »

Hey everybody. I'm a video game collector from Germany and last year I got into collecting for the Videopac and I really enjoyed it so far. I managed to get most of the games released for the system with only a few missing. Not counting Siera/Radiola variants and all that fun jazz. The games I am missing are pretty hard to get which is one of the reasons why I registered for this forum. I will post a thread in the Wanted section soon so hopefully I'll be able to find the last couple of games with the help of this community Smiley. With that said here is what my collection looks like at the moment:

Standard numbered releases. Still missing #7, #13 and #15 in the plastic boxes. Also missing some of the index cards. All of them are complete with the exception of #48 Backgammon. Got that one in a lot of 30+ games last year and of course that was the only game without a manual -.-

Big box releases, Imagic and Parker games. #31 Musician has some rips in the box but it's complete. #42 and #46 are in pretty much perfect unused condition. The tokens for both games are still sealed in the plastic bags Smiley. The Imagic and Parker games are all complete with the exception of Demon Attack which is missing the manual. Took me a while to get the Parker releases in good shape. Those tend to look quite ugly but I was able to obtain two or more copies of each titles and take the best parts of each game to get good condition copies.

So what could that standard box to the right be? Well...

Plus variations and cardboard box variations. Not really trying to get all the cardboard box releases but I'm still looking for 43+.

The pride of the collection that I added last week. 100% complete and in beautiful condition. Got lucky and found it at a newly listed BIN on eBay and snagged it right up once I realised it was the real deal. Basically got it for the price of a standard boxed G7000 so the seller obviously had no idea what it was Smiley.

It looks like it has been used once...

The games are there...

...and so is the manual. I translated parts of the manual for the folks on nintendoage.com. I guess that has been done on here long before but if needed I could link you to that post I made there. Is there any information on how many of these bundles were made and how many are known to exist today?

Not seen in the pictures are a G7400 system and the C7010 Chess module with the manual. Without the box those can't be displayed very well.
Hope you enjoyed even though it's nothing you guys haven't seen before I'd assume :p
Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 04:08:11 PM »

Nice collection and the CSV set is a really great find!
Welcome to the forum.
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 08:34:37 PM »

Welcome to the forums, you have a nice collection already! :-)

I may have a spare Norseman but I have to check.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Beliskner

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 09:00:22 PM »

Nice collection and the CSV set is a really great find!
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Smiley. I was pretty happy to finally have that CSV set in my hands. Thought I'd never find one. Of course a few days later one was listed for auction. A similar thing happened when I bought V - Kinder im Verkehr 1. Haven't seen one since started collecting, then buy one and a week later one pops up on the bay -.-.

Welcome to the forums, you have a nice collection already! :-)

I may have a spare Norseman but I have to check.

Thanks man. If you could provide a copy of Norse Man that would be wicked awesome Cheesy
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:35:13 PM »

Nice collection. Welcome to the forum.

8 bits of fun
Beliskner

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 04:00:34 PM »

Nice collection. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks man Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print