Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 23, 2017, 12:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 2012 - Pick-Axe Pete  (Read 4579 times)
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 12:27:33 AM »

I always play game 6. I go to the topmost platform and stand at the wall on the left side. There I am pretty safe. As soon as a key appears on the left side, I go jump into the door.

roadrunner
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 04:32:28 AM »

how many munchies can your munchkin munch before your munchkin's all munched out?
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »

I always play game 6. I go to the topmost platform and stand at the wall on the left side. There I am pretty safe. As soon as a key appears on the left side, I go jump into the door.

Nice strategy Smiley. I tried it while and felt is really possible to do great scores this way. Unfortunatelly, Iīm boulder breaker compulsive. I canīt avoid to chase a rock!
Ozyr
Give this man a Jopac!

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 04:14:43 AM »

Nice strategy Smiley. I tried it while and felt is really possible to do great scores this way. Unfortunatelly, Iīm boulder breaker compulsive. I canīt avoid to chase a rock!

I use 6 too. Only difference though, once I have a key, I move to middle levels to smash holders until they start moving really fast. Then I head for a door.

ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 09:05:10 AM »

Chasing the boulders is not good, because you will often end without a pickaxe in the midst of nowhere, and that can be deadly especially in higher levels  Grin

Ozyr
Give this man a Jopac!

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »

Yes it can, but Pete always is a risk taker.  Wink

RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 04:52:47 PM »

Thanks for the tip.  I was able to get to 631 using level 6.  Still along ways from the record but it was probably my best in almost 30 years   Cheesy
Ozyr
Give this man a Jopac!

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

I've played here an there, but have not gotten high enough to post here. Oh well...  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: