Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 08, 2019, 10:59:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Collecting Intellivision  (Read 1808 times)
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« on: October 22, 2012, 11:47:32 PM »

A while ago I have started to collect Intellivision games and I was hoping if anyone was interested in selling their games/doubles.

I don't really have anything interesting for trade as Revival studios has ripped me of all my VP doubles  Wink

Oh wait, I have a spare #56 Norseman.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 05:51:06 AM »

Euro or. US stuff? I can't remember if euro intv were different, but would think so?

Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 08:50:07 AM »

Doesn't make any difference to me. I know the US games play on the Euro consoles. I just like to collect the games (complete with box, manual & overlays) and I don't care if they are US or euro.

Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »

Doesn't make any difference to me. I know the US games play on the Euro consoles. I just like to collect the games (complete with box, manual & overlays) and I don't care if they are US or euro.

Okay. I'll get back to you (if I don't bug me). I've got some spares of games laying around. Will have to see what I have...

Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »

Okay. I'll get back to you (if I don't bug me). I've got some spares of games laying around. Will have to see what I have...

thanks  Smiley

Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 06:18:42 PM »

I was happy to see that the last 2 fairs had a nice amount of intellivision games. Been a while that i could add games to my collection, but i bought "beauty and the beast" a very nice game, vectron, happy trails, space armada and sub hunt.
If somebody has spare intellivoice games i would also be interested if Janzl should pass on them. Have a lot of cd-i titles to trade.

8 bits of fun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: