Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
October 30, 2020, 02:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 'free' KTAA manual (for owners of KTAA), and how to get one!  (Read 2685 times)
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »

KTAA Free (new) Manual Rules - for owners of KTAA prior to 2013

Packrat Video Games, LLC is offering for free one copy of the newly re-designed KTAA manual, for those gamers who already own an old copy of the game, the one that came with the large format ‘white’ manual. New copies of KTAA will sell with the new manual and index card (see below for the older ‘white’ manual).

As promised, the new manual will be free, but shipping/handling will not be though. And that is were the one issue is with this free manual. Shipping out of the States to any country for the manual alone will cost $6, which is not cheap, but that is what it costs to ship the manual in a nice protective envelope (and Packrat cannot afford to lose that much money, so no free shipping for the manual alone — sorry). If you are willing to pay that shipping/handling fee, Packrat will ship the new manual to you. For those gamers in the United States, shipping for the fee KTAA manual will be $2.50.

If you order the new KTAA manual with the Packrat Six Pack (index cards for the first six Packrat games), those would ship with the new manual at the same cost. This is one option to help save on shipping.

Best option though, is to get the free manual with a Packrat order, either for older games you don’t have or for new games once those become available (and yes, they are coming, seriously).

One big rule for the free KTAA manual, is you have to prove you own the original game cartridge. This means a picture of your cartridge. There will be little exception to this rule (a few special people in the gaming world can get around this).

- The new standard-sized KTAA manual will be free to all prior owners from now until September 15th, 2014.

- The old ‘white’ KTAA manual will also be available at the extra cost of $2 with an order until September 15th, 2014 too, for those that want this as part of your game collection. After that date, the old ‘white’ manual will be retired. Shipping of this manual by itself will cost more than $6, if you are willing to pay the shipping/handling fee. Best way is to buy with a game order to same money.

One special note: If you want a KTAA Index Card with the manual, just ask, as that can be given out for free too. But only the KTAA index card. If you want all six of the older game index cards, please buy the Six Pack.

NOTE: Due to probable demand, there will most likely be delays in getting these manuals shipped out.

Packrat Video Game, LLC
www.packratvg.com
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:10:48 AM by Ozyr » Logged

mjb
Post Axe Pete!

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:12:32 AM »

Hi Ozyr

I will be ordering a new KTAA manual but I will wait for a bit since I want to order the manual at the same time as the Packrat Six pack and the new version of Caculator when it is released.

Regards Mark

Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:24:24 AM »

Mark, note that Calculator 1.1 will pretty much be the same as the original, except a few more functions, and the inside of the manual will be updated (and it will used a new PCB and EPROM too). Up to you if you want the 'whole' package. This goes for anyone else too. A few folks have already asked if they could have just an updated Calculator manual, and I will probably offer that too by itself.

P.S. Photos can be done by email or such, if you want to save space on the forum. Wink

mjb
Post Axe Pete!

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 10:29:09 AM »

Mark, note that Calculator 1.1 will pretty much be the same as the original, except a few more functions, and the inside of the manual will be updated (and it will used a new PCB and EPROM too). Up to you if you want the 'whole' package. This goes for anyone else too. A few folks have already asked if they could have just an updated Calculator manual, and I will probably offer that too by itself.

I know but it's the collector in me,I will be bugging you for a copy of the Pong manual as well if you are changing it.  Grin

Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 09:19:35 PM »

Here's mine Smiley

Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 04:59:12 AM »

Okay... just an FYI, email would be better, as I don't want to clog up Janzl's space on the site here. Wink

Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 06:24:47 AM »

No worries, plenty of space here!  Cool

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 05:56:21 PM »

Okay... just an FYI, email would be better, as I don't want to clog up Janzl's space on the site here. Wink

I use an image host. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: