Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 14, 2019, 12:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O2/VP cartridges wanted for creating new games!  (Read 1406 times)
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »

Odyssey2 cartridges (and Videopac too) are wanted to help create new (and old) homebrew games. Money will be paid per cartridge, based on the condition of the game cartridge, anything from roughly $0.25 to $5 maximum (thus no rare game please). If you want to donate cartridges, that is okay too (and help me keep game costs down).

Contact me by PM here is you have any carts you'd like to sell to me (aka Packrat). Note that I need O2 cart shells, not VP shells (they are slightly different inside, and I cannot easily use VP shells at this time - sorry).

-David 'Packrat' Flemming
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:40:59 PM by Ozyr » Logged

Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:57:57 PM »

Hi David,

I might have some for you.  I know I at least have one that never worked. I have some others I remember I had to work with a lot to get them to work, but if they fail today I'll send them over. I'm going to play the O2 today and when I do I'll test all of my games to see if any are bad and will send them your way. Smiley

Alex

ETA:  Only one bad Keyboard Creations, the rest are good.  If I ever have any other non-working carts I'll send them to you.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:24:56 PM by Sweersa » Logged
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:41:39 PM »

Update on this - now accepting VP cartridges too (for those that have decent ones for a decent price.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: