Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 17, 2019, 11:27:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emu tool?  (Read 2305 times)
Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« on: August 17, 2014, 11:39:44 PM »

Should be possible (on emulator) change the pre defined chars? For instance: change the squares on Piggyback Planet to make it look like on real system and after save it only for this game (and other for other game...)Huh?
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »

hm ... not exactly sure what you mean? can you maybe post two pictures - one of the square and one of how you would like to have it changed ?

sex, lies, and videopac
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 12:19:24 AM »

Piggyback was just an example. Actually Im working other things where I like to try some new objects, so the idea was to make an specificy project get your own config (like if it was a Voice sound). In the case of Piggyback. The O square looks like the figure bellow (Not sure if I was clear Huh?):
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 12:45:53 PM »

hm ... not sure I understood it correctly ... the left square in the picture is the "normal" square - and the right one is like it looks in Piggyback Planet ?

if this is the case - how did you get the effect of looking it like that? (because something in the emulation is wrong, if it doesn't look like that on the emulator ...)

sex, lies, and videopac
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 12:05:21 AM »

I think its not a problem of the emulator. The "effect" is caused by the ball overlaping the square and if I remember corretly O2em cant simulate the overlaps...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: