Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 21, 2020, 05:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homebrew & New release numbering  (Read 4569 times)
mjb
Post Axe Pete!

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« on: December 29, 2014, 05:25:43 PM »

After receiving a new release in the post today I have realized that we have two games with the same numbering.

Dark Dungeon and Happy Bird both are numbered RC 006.

It's not my place to tell the people who release the games when or how to release them.
But I am asking that in the coming year, we can get organized regarding the numbering.
Basically it's 2600 Connection,VideopacBelguim and Packrat that use these numbering so I have updated the Homebrew sorted by programmer and New releases sorted by manufacturer lists.
When you give me the details to go on the release schedule, can you either tell me the cartridge number so I can confirm it has not been used or ask for the next available number for the programmer so we do not repeat the above problem.

I will send out an PM to all the releasers regarding this post.

Hope you all have had a good Christmas and wish you a great New Year.

Chris!
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 04:03:28 AM »

Since Chief Chef and Aaron are more likely to be released first before Celery and Boobs, I am asking permission to have Chief Chef and Aaron the Aant have CR-007 and CR-008 and Celery and Boobs be CR-009 and CR-010.

All my Odyssey2 projects, now in one place!
http://www.atari2600land.com/odyssey2.html
mjb
Post Axe Pete!

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 03:55:36 PM »

Since Chief Chef and Aaron are more likely to be released first before Celery and Boobs, I am asking permission to have Chief Chef and Aaron the Aant have CR-007 and CR-008 and Celery and Boobs be CR-009 and CR-010.

Done,renumbered on list.

Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 12:05:11 AM »

Just a thought. How about just numbering them when you know they are ready or very close to being released. Otherwise you might end up changing numbers again.
JMHO

Chris!
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 03:37:13 AM »

OK, will do.

All my Odyssey2 projects, now in one place!
http://www.atari2600land.com/odyssey2.html
Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 11:20:13 PM »

Or just stick to the number that you have chosen for a game and release them in non-numerical order.
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 07:38:41 AM »

Or just stick to the number that you have chosen for a game and release them in non-numerical order.

That works too (nice thought Rene). You've done it already (Traffic was rather out of order). Guess it boils down to which method you prefer. It is your choice, after all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: