Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 12, 2019, 03:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Retroboerse in Oberhausen 9/5/2015  (Read 5561 times)
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« on: May 07, 2015, 11:23:07 AM »

Yes! My favorit retrofair of the year will be happeing this saturday (9/5/2015) in Oberhausen Germany.

If you are in the neighbourhood make sure you go there :-), I know a couple of us Videopaccers are attending.

http://www.retroboerse.de/retroboerse.htm Unfortunately only in german.

There are some nice special exhibitions on Japanese treasures such as Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Gunstar Heroes & Sin and Punishment. And also on handheld shop-displays.

Presentations will be given on different subjects such as Gameboy programming, conversation with Sven Vößing (Cinemaware) and our own CCC will show and tell the Odyssey3.

In the evening there will be a number of "Retrogame concerts".

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
ptol
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:05:22 PM »

I wish I could go there, maybe to find the CSV Videopac Verkehrsspiele 1 & 2 package Smiley
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 10:26:03 PM »

Yes, it's in my neighbourhood, so I'll be there. It's only 950 km from here  Cheesy

Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 12:13:54 AM »

Great Dieter! I'll bring stonesling. Evil

I've actually found Kinder im Verkehr overthere PTol.

Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 08:22:19 AM »

I forgot that fair. Dang. Can't go since i'm on support duty after 5 pm. Sad

8 bits of fun
Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 03:45:46 PM »

Thats a shame Seob, well, maybe next year.

Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 11:13:21 AM »

So Janzl, how was the retroboerse? And pictures taken so i can slap myself in the face for forgetting it.

8 bits of fun
Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »

Retroboerse was great. Bought a couple of Vectrex games. There weren't really a lot of interesting items for me and I heard more people say that they didn't find any real nice stuff. I got a quite mint Fortress of Narzod and I understood thats one of the harder to find ones.

Atmosphere was great though. There were a couple of presentations and I was "forced" to do one to with Dieter  Grin. About the Odyssey 3. I did a little salespitch for the forum too, but no new members since yesterday. I guess I have to practice more ;-).
Manopac was also there so it was nice to see him again. He was wise enough to refrain from doing any presentations though ;-)

Had a great day, so you should go too next year.

Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 08:31:22 PM »

Sounds like a fun time!  I would have liked to attend, but it's beyond my 4 hour traveling range preference. Smiley

Any pictures?
Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 09:07:40 PM »

Was a great day Sweersa but unforunately I didn't make any pictures. People were making them so maybe google can be your friend. Smiley

Beliskner
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 12:49:53 AM »

I actually attended the event as well. Made a little trip all the way from Berlin  Cheesy.
Videopac wise I found a Helicopter Rescue and a Chez Maxime for the Jopac. Since getting at least one of the last three Videopac games I needed for the base set was my goal for the day I was quite happy. Maybe I'll find one of the final two titles in Mannheim once the Retrobörse is there in July Smiley
Janzl
Administrator

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 06:08:18 AM »

I saw those two as well. I am guessing you bought the Chez Maxime from Manopac. Smiley

ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »

Ok, I am back from the Börse as well now  Cheesy

We spent another two days in the Ruhr valley with Jens (the organiser of the Retrobörse) and arrived home safely after a nine hour car trip yesterday evening.

I also complained about not finding Pre-NES stuff at the Börse first but in the last hour I had to change my mind. From a late seller I bought seventeen shrinkwrapped Bally Videocade games and from an other seller I bought (together with manopac) a collection of German Commander ROM magazines in brilliant condition, missing only the first and the last issue now. The magazines must have been there all the day but I didn't see them. One of the co-organisers finally told me about them. I also bought two games for the Atari XL, two for the 2600 and one for the Jaguar. I am pretty happy with the outcome.

One of the highlights was of course the presentation of the Odyssey3, together with janzl. We should do that more often Robbert, we are perfect entertainers!  Cheesy

Beliskner
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 01:12:48 PM »

I saw those two as well. I am guessing you bought the Chez Maxime from Manopac. Smiley

I guess I did since I only saw one seller who had Jopac games at all ^^. Bought the Chez Maxime at about 3PM so quite late. The Helicopter Rescue I bought at like 10:15AM. So really early on. Got it from the dutch sellers (I think they were dutch at least) at the far end of the right building. There was another seller who had one which I saw later. Fortunately that one was more expensive than the one I bought Cheesy
Did one of you guys see a #58 Air Battle or #60 Trans American Rally? Cause I didn't see those two at all Sad
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 04:31:48 PM »

Did one of you guys see a #58 Air Battle or #60 Trans American Rally? Cause I didn't see those two at all Sad

Nope. What I saw there was no #58 and no #60.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: