Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 16, 2019, 09:19:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please explain your username...  (Read 6069 times)
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 05:22:44 PM »

My best friend growing up was obsessed with the Austin Powers movie and ever since 1997 he has always called me Scotty Don't. Real name is Scott and the number I have always worn is basketball is 00. Everyone started using that as my nickname... a lot of younger people think its from the Eurotrip movie with the Scotty Doesn't Know song...
mjb
Freedom Fighter

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 06:59:42 PM »

mark john bodiella

gertk
Post Axe Pete!

gertk64
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 09:04:43 PM »

My first name and the first letter of my lastname..
The nick I use in 'the scene' is "KGE" which is an acronym of my last name, first name and the 'E' of Electronics (the stuff I do most of the time)...

>>G7000 G7200(P+S) G7400 N60 JET27 VG5000 ZX80 ZX81 ORIC-1 COMX35 Aquarius<<
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 09:18:35 PM »

Rick is my first name (actually Richard but I prefer Rick since Richard sounds too formal) and O2 in honor of the Odyssey2 since that was the system I grew up playing.  I think I use the same tag on Atariage and a few other gamer forums that I rarely visit.  On one forum I was typing too fast and accidentally hit the "0" (zero) instead of the "O" when registering. oops  Embarrassed
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 02:06:19 PM »

When I first signed up with ebay, I needed a name - at that time the things I was collecting and buying the most where records from the Heavy Metal band "Manowar" and games for the Philips Videopac -> ManoPac ;-)

That's better than VideoWar.  Grin

actually that one is also not that bad ;-) if I would ever need a second username, I will take that one !

sex, lies, and videopac
Chris!
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 08:37:40 PM »

My name is Chris. I added the exclamation point because of most of the Odyssey 2 titles I have have them.

All my Odyssey2 projects, now in one place!
http://www.atari2600land.com/odyssey2.html
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 10:22:13 PM »

Back in the days when i only had pc's. I used to try different os's for my pc, one of them was beos. Really liked the power that beos had and from then on i used a dirivative of that name being Seob.

When I first saw your username I thought that your last name was Boes (which is a well-known name here).

Haha, no i'm much nerdier.

8 bits of fun
LD
Pedit5
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 04:05:09 AM »

End of 90's I found many people on internet using nickname as Lord "this" or Lord "that".

So I used Lord S (something) for many years. Then I changed for LS Dracon because Draconians (characters from Primal Rage fighting game I like so much).

Then I shortened it to Lord Dracon, since it would sounds mean, shortened again to LD.

I'm really bad to choose nick names.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: