Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 05, 2019, 03:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revival Studios won't answer  (Read 1877 times)
Steel76
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: July 28, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »

Don't know if this is the correct part of the forum to start a thread like this.

I ordered two Videopac games from Martijn, about two weeks ago.
After I payed for the games, I haven't heard ANYTHING from him.
I have sent him messages, asking if the games have shipped yet, but he never answers.
The only mail I have gotten from him, after the order, was a mail about the pre-order for his latest game.

And when I took a look at the facebook page, I found out that another guy is in an even worse situation.
He ordered games in April, and the last thing he heard from him, was in June, and then nothing.

That is totally unacceptable!

It's one thing if there was a huge pre-order title. But this was just from a stack of the remaining Videopac games he had left in stock.
If he had answered my mails, and told me that the package won't ship until the next week or two, then at least I would know that it eventually would show up. It the complete silence that angers me.

I don't want to get stuck in the same situation as the other guy, and wait forever for a package that won't arrive.

Does anyone here have any contact with him?
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:18:38 PM »

Martijn recently sent me an email regarding his upcoming new Videopac game.

TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:49:17 PM »

I also receive a mail last week. After that, I had some mail contact with him.

Martijn was to me ever friendly and reliable. I had never problems with him.

So I really don`t know, what happend here. I am sure, when he see this, you get a mail.

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 09:33:10 AM »

Martijn has sent me an email a few days ago about a new Videopac game that he is working on. I know that he's is busy with lots of projects, but I agree that it would have been better if he had sent you an email sooner.
Steel76

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »

Yes, I also got that pre-order mail, but that's the only thing I got from him the last two weeks.
I was thinking about getting his new game, but after him going silent like this, I doubt I will ever buy anything else from him.

But I feel more sorry for this guy, Lars, I talked to on the Revival page on Facebook:
Quote:
"I have contact on 1st on june because nothing has reached me (Games ordered somewhere in April). He said he didnt understand what happens and will send the games. Now is end of July and an further eMail two weeks was not answered"

That's just terrible.

revivalstudios
Freedom Fighter

Twitter: @revival_studios / @bitstormgames

191265260975581 @revival_studios
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 10:22:30 AM »

Hi,

No need to panic. Due to personal situation i won't be home again (and have limited internet access) until august 3rd, at which time i will try and send out any open orders for older games.

Release and shipment for the Strikeforce (which is on preorder) is expect early september.

- Martijn

www.revival-studios.com - Classic videogame development
www.bitstormgames.com - Indie games on PC, Mobile and Consoles
www.videopacgames.com - My own games and videogame collection for sale
Follow me on twitter (@revival_studios , @bitstormgames) for the latest information about my upcoming proje
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 11:11:17 AM »

All's well that ends well.  Smiley

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Steel76

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 02:54:15 PM »

Thanks for the update.
Please let me know when the package have shipped.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: