Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
January 26, 2020, 01:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for "Serpente Do Poder" index card  (Read 1710 times)
VectrexRoli
Attacked the Timelord

Vectrex Roli
« on: November 16, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »

Got the game "Serpente Do Poder" (Brazilian variant of "Power Lords") and the index card is missing.
I guess those games also had index cards? Anyway, just in case someone could please send me a scan from that index card, please let me know.
Thanks!

Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:08:41 AM »

Got the game "Serpente Do Poder" (Brazilian variant of "Power Lords") and the index card is missing.
I guess those games also had index cards? Anyway, just in case someone could please send me a scan from that index card, please let me know.
Thanks!

I think a picture will not do (or a reproduction), right? I went to check and have the index of "Serpente" the problem is that to prevent loss and pasted all my index in boxes.
VectrexRoli
Attacked the Timelord

Vectrex Roli
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 03:56:53 AM »

Thanks!

I think a picture will not do (or a reproduction), right? I went to check and have the index of "Serpente" the problem is that to prevent loss and pasted all my index in boxes.
I would like to print a reproduction sticker, so a picture would help and of course a scan made with a scanner device would be much better as there are then no lighting or reflection issues.  Wink

VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 03:36:43 PM »

I can scan this indexcard in .JPG or .PDF format
Tell me.

Videopac digger
VectrexRoli
Attacked the Timelord

Vectrex Roli
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 05:05:08 PM »

Tell me.
Good question, depends on what is best for your scanner software, please letīs try PDF.
Thanks a lot for your help!  Cheesy

VectrexRoli
Attacked the Timelord

Vectrex Roli
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 07:59:21 PM »

Tell me.

Thanks for the scan, just printed it out and it looks great!  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: