Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 14, 2019, 09:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MidWest Gaming Classic  (Read 2302 times)
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« on: March 11, 2016, 11:39:14 PM »

Any update on the upcoming show in Wisconsin?  I know Ozyr always attends and has a display.  Anyone else going?
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:29:05 PM »

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com

I'll be there for sure, Packrat and my exhibit stuff.

The Midwest Gaming Classic is a trade show featuring 65,000+ square feet of retro and modern home video game consoles, pinball machines, arcade video games, computers, table top gaming, crane games, collectible card games and air hockey, and thatís just the start!

The Midwest Gaming Classic is about celebrating gaming, trying new things, learning about the gaming hobby, about meeting others who share the love of gaming, and having fun doing it!

No matter if you have one console and a handful of games or thousands of games in every room of your house, youíll find something to celebrate with us! Click the buttons to find out even more!

Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel (milwaukee, WI, USA) | Fri, April 8th 6pm - 12am | Sat, April 9th, 10am - 8pm | Sun, April 10th, 10am - 5pm

RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:38:47 AM »

It's well worth the trip.  unfortunately I'll be in another State that weekend  Cry
Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 02:06:43 AM »

The Midwest Gaming Classic, 2016.
Packrat Games Underdog Chamber at 19:43 (my back at 19:52 - guy in white shirt in back), Shooting Gallery at 20:06 along with my 'for sale' stuff. Taken by a friend, JD Norman (I may post a few of my own eventually).

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ49g_mgqgs

Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 03:00:52 AM »

The Midwest Gaming Classic, 2016.
Packrat Games Underdog Chamber at 19:43 (my back at 19:52 - guy in white shirt in back), Shooting Gallery at 20:06 along with my 'for sale' stuff. Taken by a friend, JD Norman (I may post a few of my own eventually).

And " Spirit of The Radio" as soundtrack. Wink
Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 07:06:58 AM »

You know, I didn't notice that in the video. But yeah, I put an iPod in back and play music to add to the room noise. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: