Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
August 10, 2020, 04:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KTAA and Mr Roboto! boxart and manual  (Read 2383 times)
immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« on: December 01, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »

Hello,

I just got KTAA and Mr Roboto from Packrat and now I am wondering whether there is a cover / manual for KTAA that fits the Videopac boxes as well as an alternative, Videopac-style cover for Mr Roboto!.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks and best regards
Klaus
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 09:17:21 AM »

Hello Klaus, to my knowledge noone has created an alternative manual for KTAA yet ...

immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »

Hello Dieter, nice to meet you!

I have just found a quite cool KTAA-cover (I do not know how to add an image, but you can picture-google it searching for "KTAA videopac")

Maybe I will just make up my mind and think about a Videopac-style cover for Mr. Roboto! on my own then. Do you know if there are any Videopac cover templates around then?

By the way, I was trying to connect that G7401 to my Epson 5100 projecotr, but only get a b/w image. I assume that G7401 gives out a Secam signal; I can switch my projector to that, but it's still b/w. Might there be a problem because I use a Scart to Chinch adapter???

Well, enough questions for today...

See you,
Klaus
mjb
Post Axe Pete!

Another Year More Videopac To Colllect

mark.bodiella BarmyfishUK
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 05:11:11 PM »

immergruen

I take it you mean this one (in the games section of www.videopac.org)

Mark

Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »

By the way, I was trying to connect that G7401 to my Epson 5100 projecotr, but only get a b/w image. I assume that G7401 gives out a Secam signal; I can switch my projector to that, but it's still b/w. Might there be a problem because I use a Scart to Chinch adapter???

On the DIN output of a G7401 only an RGB signal and a true black-and-white signal are available, no PAL or SECAM composite video signal.
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 04:08:10 AM »

Sorry to resurrect old topic, but this is one thing I personally plan to change in soon (in a few months, not years). Thus the old KTAA manual (the odd size one folks complained about in another topic will be history - and I would guess a collectors item then - sorry). New one that fits VP cases will be produced soon. As for getting the new one, that is in the works (for those who all ready have the game). More to come in another topic...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: