Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 10, 2018, 12:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TomBeck´s WANTED List  (Read 5588 times)
TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2016, 09:42:57 PM »

Maybe contact all the 10 collectors in the list mentioned and give it a try. You never know if one of them want to get rid of some games after 6 years Wink.

So let´s see:

1  ANDY RYALS (I think, he won´t give away his first copy of his release and I won´t ask him)
2  MJB (still collecting)
3  GRGH (still collecting)
4  IMMERGRUEN (still collecting)
5  VIDEOPAKBELGIUM (VIDEOPACBELGIUM-is still collecting)
6  ALMEOHI (?)
7  TOM31 (still collecting)
8  SEOB (not payed his copy and still collecting)
9  RENEG7400 (not received his copy and still collecting)
10 CARDINAL (still collecting)

I am not sure if Almeohi (I think the right name is Almoehi) is still collecting... The rest is collecting. There you can see, Videopac has loyal fans. Smiley  

We could always release a new batch, with a authentic cover, with logical numbering and no logo. Should have the artwork somewhere on my pc.

I would like to see a new european release in Videopac style. To be honest, I would like to see the release of Rafaels Videopac+ version. I really like it.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nho0BFxUb-c

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:44:25 PM by TomBeck » Logged

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 09:31:19 PM »

I would like to see a new european release in Videopac style. To be honest, I would like to see the release of Rafaels Videopac+ version. I really like it.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nho0BFxUb-c

When this release was announced, I  think that the intention was to launch the Power Lords Plus, do not oppose me in this release, I think it was something that would justify the release. IMO, I equate these Retrogenesis  releases to some games released here in Brazil (copies of games like Mr. Roboto, Amok, Calculator) or those 5 copies of Frogger released in the US by a former member of another forum. In my opinion that this is much more to piracy, than a real intention to create a real product for fans of the console. It does not seem honest, I do not think something fan to fan and can not believe that the people involved are really fans of the console. There is no intellectual effort or care about it all. It's all done very crudely, bad taste, and I say, there is nothing to show passion in this release. Comando Noturno: will be that there was some intention and / or fix the bug of the game and oh yes do something worthwhile. I bet not even played the game. Also remember that at the time CCC had plans to launch Robot City, but since we wanted to get ahead, they could have at least have made some effort to do something at the CCC level. What I mean is that I consider these products as much piracy that a serious release and a collectible item. Waht the real diference between this Power Lords or the brazilian Tutankham?
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 10:04:53 PM »

I think those early releases where just made in the early days of the "homebrew" scene. Everybody wanted to do something, and in hindsight this wasn't the best for the console.
For me it was nice to have my name on a actual release, although sadly my drawing skill are non existing. I didn't get paid anything, and also had to pay full price for the games so for me it was only a labor of love for the system.
Would i have been mad if somebody other would have released the game, no, or if other artwork was used, no.
I was just happy to help, anyway i could.
But it wasn't only retrogenesis that had it's share of bad releases. Others also had some poor releases.
I think we all just went a bit to fast in to little time.

8 bits of fun
Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 01:38:41 AM »

But it wasn't only retrogenesis that had it's share of bad releases. Others also had some poor releases.

I am not an argument about what is good or bad, I am arguing more about the honesty of work and ethical values.
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 03:29:57 PM »

ARMADA for Jopac shipped !

Videopac digger
TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 05:57:59 PM »

ARMADA for Jopac shipped !

I totally forgot, that I have this WANTED List. I never thought, to get a game from this list.  Cheesy

Thanks Marc!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:12:04 PM by TomBeck » Logged

TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 12:02:01 AM »

After a very long time, I could update my list.  Cheesy

Since some time I had Jopac Baby Foot. Many thanks to Marc !  Smiley

And finally, I get my personal Holy Grail Clay Pigeon+. Many thanks to Gerorge !  Smiley

Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2018, 04:13:09 PM »

Very nice!! And Babyfoot!! Congratulations.
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2018, 04:40:54 PM »

After a very long time, I could update my list.  Cheesy

Since some time I had Jopac Baby Foot. Many thanks to Marc !  Smiley

And finally, I get my personal Holy Grail Clay Pigeon+. Many thanks to Gerorge !  Smiley

Jopac Baby Foot? You've received this game from me?  Huh?

Videopac digger
TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 07:16:01 PM »

Very nice!! And Babyfoot!! Congratulations.

Thanks Elias. To get a "new" Jopac is every time something special.

TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 07:17:28 PM »

Jopac Baby Foot? You've received this game from me?  Huh?

Oh yes! Of course.  Smiley

I found an auction with a N60 and 15 games. One of this 15 games were Jopac Baby Foot I wanted to have.
You won the auction, but the seller won`t sell all to you, because it was not enough money for him.

Before he get trouble with eBay, he sold only the Baby Foot to you. And you give it to me.  Cool

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: