Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
January 27, 2020, 01:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ScottyDont00's Collection  (Read 3420 times)
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« on: August 17, 2016, 02:51:32 PM »

My system: I had a composite mod done and it looks beautiful on my big T.V. The controllers have been reworked to have Sega/Atari style controller cords and the controller ports are now up front and switched to the Atari/Sega style as well. With a 6 foot extension cable I can relax in my chair away from the T.V
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »

My US games set CIB except for the Math Wizardry book....
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 03:15:52 PM »

more of the US set....
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 03:21:56 PM »

3 strategy games...
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 03:23:58 PM »

My homebrew games
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 03:25:29 PM »

my very small starts to my Brazilian O2 collection and original VP collection
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 11:27:14 PM »

Amazing collection, Scotty.
You need to try to get a G7400, thatīs nice to play classic Ody game with plus gfx. Wink
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 12:50:14 AM »

Amazing collection, Scotty.
You need to try to get a G7400, thatīs nice to play classic Ody game with plus gfx. Wink

Thank you Rafael. Nice to receive a compliment from the man who is responsible for a lot of the homebrew games I own!

Once I catch up on all the available homebrews I still want a G7400 will be at the top of my list before I really start going after the original VP games and the Brazilian set.
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 02:08:16 AM »

Thanks, I hope you are having fun with them. Smiley
 Backing on topic, how do you keep your collection?
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »

Thanks, I hope you are having fun with them. Smiley
 Backing on topic, how do you keep your collection?

If you are referring to the protectors the Cardbox games are in they come from:  www.retroprotection.com . They are genesis box protectors. They have a little gap at the top but still look great. The 3 strategy games fit into the SNES big box protectors from the same site with a lot of room to spare, but I wanted them to sit inside something to keep them from falling apart further.

They all sit on a few book cases I have in my loft with the games from the other system I collect and play.
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 10:41:04 PM »

If you are referring to the protectors the Cardbox games are in they come from:  www.retroprotection.com . They are genesis box protectors. They have a little gap at the top but still look great. The 3 strategy games fit into the SNES big box protectors from the same site with a lot of room to spare, but I wanted them to sit inside something to keep them from falling apart further.
They all sit on a few book cases I have in my loft with the games from the other system I collect and play.

In fact I wanted to know if you keep your games in a kind of an exhibitor or some kind of if they are hidden. I'm thinking of a better way to organize my cartridges, but how I like the covers arts I wanted to let them exposed. Sometimes I also think to expose board and tokens of Master Strategy games, but this can take a lot of space (I have not). Huh?
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 01:02:52 PM »

In fact I wanted to know if you keep your games in a kind of an exhibitor or some kind of if they are hidden. I'm thinking of a better way to organize my cartridges, but how I like the covers arts I wanted to let them exposed. Sometimes I also think to expose board and tokens of Master Strategy games, but this can take a lot of space (I have not). Huh?

[/quote]

Anything in a flip case is stacked so the index cards are showing but my US odyssey games are 2 rows deep on 1 shelf. The only covers that anyone sees are Atlantis, Demon Attack, and Powerlords. Those 3 are facing out while everything else is only showing the spine of the case with games name showing. I agree it would be very hard to have them all showing.. One day if I move my game items to a bigger room I can make some custom shelving to display all the awesome O2 artwork.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: