Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 25, 2017, 03:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Order now: STRIKEFORCE by Revival Studios!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [ColecoVision] Knight'n More  (Read 400 times)
RayXambeR
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: August 22, 2016, 09:34:09 PM »

Sorry it is not a new Videopac game Wink

I post here all information about this new release.
Perhaps some of you could be interested in this game. Very great game (and not only because I have participated to it!), a huge effort to place it in only 32 Ko (usual capacity of CV cartridge)

Côté Gamers  (http://www.cotegamers.com/boutique/index.php?id_product=24&controller=product) is proud to announce the release of Knight'n More.

What is it ?

A Colecovision / Adam action-platformer game, conceived and developed by Jean Philippe Meola, the well known author of Ghost'n Zombies.

Remake and Sequel, at the same time, Knight'n More takes place after the events of Ghost'n Zombies and allow you to play as Sir Mathis, the brother of Sir Raphael.
You've killed the red dragon in Ghost'n Zombies? Cyrillus the heartless wants his revenge. He kidnaps the girlfriend of Sir Mathis!

This time, you fight for love, you fight for honor!

Knight'n More is a 34 different ingame screens.
You'll encounter 11 kinds of enemies and fight unforgettable bosses.

Our edition is wrapped in plastic and includes :

- cardboard color box

- cart with sticker

- bilingual manual (25 pages for English / 25 pages for French). This manual shows how to play but it also shows how the game was conceived and developed. Impression quadrichromy, printing on paper 300 gr, cover printing on 300gr (this quality is better than standard manual).

- postcard

-the plastic wrap have one sticker at choice among the followings

For USA and CANADA customers :

We do not sell ourselves the games for USA and Canada but we have a partnership with Good Deal Games for your country. This partner doesn't have the game yet, so preorder are not available for the moment.

However, you can contact us (by mail or on this forum) to ask us to add you to a list we'll transmit to Good Deal Games. So you'll be sure to have a copy.

Feel free to ask any question.

The Teaser and screenshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoTFqJmwlw0
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:32:58 PM »

Everthing looks great!
Here, I never knew about Colecovision before internet. There was a clone called Splicevision, but it was not popular. I never knew about it, also.
I used to play Ghost and Goblins on arcade (but I used to die quickly)
Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 11:05:45 PM »

That's looking really nice.

But just like with Rafael, Ghost's 'n Goblins used to kill me off pretty quick. Love the original's music. Did you implement that as well?

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
RayXambeR
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 09:08:47 AM »

KnM is a different game than Ghosts'n Goblins! Of course, it is inspired by (and some screens are close to) but it is a completely new game.
All elements are original, even the music (but, I think, it is good). It contains 34 different ingame screens, 11 different enemies, etc.
The gameplay is great, smooth and not as difficult as GnG I think (or perhaps it is because I have beta-tested the game a lot!). Not easy to see the real end but possible for an average player Smiley

Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 10:12:01 PM »

Okay, I'm curious now Cheesy will surely give the game a try in the future.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: