Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 20, 2017, 01:04:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Game! Free Food For Fish by Rafael! Pre-order now and overhere!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September 2016 - Football!  (Read 613 times)
Chris!
Give this man a Jopac!

« on: September 04, 2016, 11:18:35 AM »

Here in the United States, American football has just gotten started. On all levels, Pro, College, and even High School, so I'd like to make Football the game of the month this month. Share your memories (yeah, I bet you have tons of them.)

All my Odyssey2 projects, now in one place!
http://www.atari2600land.com/odyssey2.html
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:30:24 PM »

Here in the United States, American football has just gotten started. On all levels, Pro, College, and even High School, so I'd like to make Football the game of the month this month. Share your memories (yeah, I bet you have tons of them.)

The little I know about this sport I learned from the Odyssey. But one day we made a nice championship, I think it was one of the few spors cartridges that I had at the time
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 06:46:14 AM »

Out of all of the games this one gets played the most in my house.  My brother and I are pretty competitive but I usually win  Smiley.  My son still has troubles with the "old controllers" because he accidentally calls a kick or punt often but give him an Xbox One controller while playing Madden Football and he has no problem with all of the triggers and buttons.  Go figure.  The slow mode of this game is almost painfully slow but the faster mode is a lot of fun.
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 04:55:43 PM »

The slow mode of this game is almost painfully slow but the faster mode is a lot of fun.

This was my first used cartridge and loose (along with two other titles). At that time the Odyssey cartridges disappeared from the shops and there was still no internet. Then I found a person selling these games. Interestingly, I only  knew about a faster version when I got the cartridge with manual (many years later).
Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 08:08:02 PM »

I never liked this game, so the O2 version is equally as exciting!

Baseball is another story. A classic!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: