Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 25, 2020, 08:59:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VINTAGE-RARE-MAGNAVOX-ODYSSEY-2-ODYSSEY-ORGANIZER-ACRYLIC-TRAY  (Read 1118 times)
odyssey3
Played Munchkin once...

nhl2night
« on: March 16, 2017, 04:27:04 AM »

If you have been looking for that extra "something" to complete your Magnavox Odyssey 2 game system, look no further! Up for sale here is a great piece of vintage Magnavox history, an original "Odyssey Organizer" produced for use with an Odyssey 2 system. This unit holds the "mainframe" (aka gaming console), the controllers, and 12 games all neatly arranged inside of it's clear acrylic awesomeness. These were produced by Acrylic Designs Inc., who made similar units for other game systems of the era... these were only available for sale through Magnavox's official "Odyssey Adventure" magazine, and as a result, not many were sold and even fewer have survived. Overall, just a unique and cool looking item to display an Odyssey 2 system in all it's glory. This is guaranteed to be an original, 100% authentic early 1980s Magnavox Odyssey 2 accessory...i Bought this one about 10 Years ago.. it has one very Small crack where you would store the games.. simple glue would fix this its all there and doesn't effect the holder at all.. this is a 40 yr old holder, get this before its Gone .. these are VERY hard to find ..  good luck!!  Evil

Just to note: i do have this running on E-bay.. if someone wants this please E-mail me at nhl2night@live.com i do take paypal ..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222439136917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:40:05 AM by odyssey3 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: