Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 23, 2020, 12:03:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Console Box Replicas/ Reproductions  (Read 29314 times)
minodk
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:47 PM »

I just want to add my interest for this project as well. Keep up the good work.
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »

Update to those who are taking interest on the topic. Our friend Marc (VideopacBelgium) was kind enough to send me the scans and dimensions of the requested C7420 box (requested by Rafael), and I'll be working on both projects simultaneasly (Huh?) and keep everybody informed of the results.
Thank you all for the support and help.
As long as people collaborate, I'll be willing to keep the projects going and try to help anyone who asks for a replica or two.
I'll post the art on Imgur, but anyone that takes interest on using the art, please ask me that I'll send with the best quality available.
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:57 PM »

Amazing projects Leonardo.  Will be interesting to see the finished boxes.

I have the feeling, something great starts here.

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 04:08:25 AM »

Amazing projects Leonardo.  Will be interesting to see the finished boxes.

I have the feeling, something great starts here.

Thank you TomBeck!! The server to this forum, apparently is full and is not handling well posting pictures, but I'll keep feeding my imgur account with pictures and if you would like some more info anything else, my email is lebiagi@me.com
leonardobiagi@imgur.com is where I'm posting the pictures
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 01:53:37 AM »

Hello again!!! Another update on both Sherlock Holmes project and C7420 box. The C7420 box is almost done. There's one face of the box I'm yet to finish and then I'll assemble the art and post it. And the Sherlock Holmes is getting awesome. I made a prototype to start working on which material would be nice to build the box, and it turned out really cool. The art's in black and white, but if it was in color, It could have fooled you. Rafael and I are still working on the text, and working on the instructions (this might take longer) and I have some ideas on the board. Check it out on leonardobiagi.imgur.com, or the direct link https://imgur.com/a/z6aTc.
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 02:28:34 AM »

The Sherlock Holmes boxes are looking great! I cannot wait to see them in color when finished.
minodk
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 02:07:16 PM »

Amazing!

Did someone manage to get a working game out of the prototype? What about the additional pieces, anyone have an idea of the content of the box?

Well, no matter what - I need that box! :-)
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 04:50:21 PM »

Amazing!

Did someone manage to get a working game out of the prototype? What about the additional pieces, anyone have an idea of the content of the box?

Well, no matter what - I need that box! :-)

Maybe we get something out of this project. But one thing is certain, you'll get that box!!! Cool
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »

I must say it again: A wonderful project. I am so happy, that someone starts to make boxes. And the prototype look really amazing.

Were great to have they. I try so often to play the game. Sometimes, I look only to the title screen and dream, what could have been.

Thanks Leonardo, for your efforts.   Cool

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 09:23:57 PM »

I must say it again: A wonderful project. I am so happy, that someone starts to make boxes. And the prototype look really amazing.

Were great to have they. I try so often to play the game. Sometimes, I look only to the title screen and dream, what could have been.

Thanks Leonardo, for your efforts.   Cool

Thanks Tom!!
It's a group effort, really. It's Rafael Cardoso's idea and I'm just giving the help the way I can. VideopacBelgium is also helping. (You have no idea how far they are into this idea)
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 09:25:45 PM »

I forgot to say that the C7420 box replica is done!
Here's the direct link: https://imgur.com/a/hPF5j
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 04:48:07 AM »

Update on the The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes box. I did a couple of more prototype boxes to test materials, and the second box was a disaster, a total mess. I won't even post the pictures. But the third one is really, really getting somewhere. I'm still having some problems with the assembly, but I'm always working on a solution. The text still need work, and we're working on that as well. Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/z6aTc
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 12:05:36 PM »

The prototype is looking really good!  Thanks for uploading new pictures all the time!
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 08:28:52 AM »

Just an update on The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes box. I'm still working on them, I have built a couple more and they're beautiful. I'm not posting pictures because the difference now are on the paper I'm testing to envelop them. I already figured it out how they must be structurally speaking, but the paper part is turning up to be the hardest. but we're making progress still. Tomorrow I'll post a picture of two more boxes, bur as I said, there's no apparent difference.
Thanks to all as always for the support.
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 02:25:34 PM »

This week I received from Leonardo, in addition to the first tests of the box of Sherlock Holmes (note: this is not, and does not pretend to be an official release), a miniature of the box of the C7420, was a beauty. Leonardo is very dedicated and capricious. I even think of asking for other miniatures ... Odyssey box ... The Voice box ... Chess box ... poor Leo. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: