Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
August 16, 2017, 02:56:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odyssey 2 = Simplicity in a can!  (Read 50 times)
Mux
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »

Hi all,

I figured I'd share my story about the O2 and what entices me about it currently... When I was younger, I really, really wanted an Atari 2600 as they were the cool machines on the block... with a price-tag that was WAY out of range.. In fact, if you were to buy a $20 game then it's the equivalent of about $80 today! Nuts. So, my after much begging and saving, I managed to get a G7000 which despite it not being 'as cool' was my first foray into home gaming. I later moved on to computers (vic, c64, etc) but I digress...

What's neat about the O2 right now is that it still is all about gameplay. Sure, graphics still count a lot, but a game such as KC Munchkin is just amazing value for a small rom!

My art skills are still pretty crappy and with the O2 I can still work on games that look half decent without having to involve an artist, which is nice..

What's your story?

-Mux
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: