Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 21, 2019, 08:05:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "real" Blobbers  (Read 7202 times)
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2018, 08:56:51 AM »

Cheesy Nice!

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2018, 01:18:24 AM »

Thanks Elias, Rafael and Janzl. She will be happy, when she read this.  Smiley

But what will I maybe get, to my Birthday in January ? I will wait and see …...

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »

I have shared your pic on Vanja Utne’s Facebook. I hope she can appreciate it.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
George712
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2018, 12:10:25 PM »

Wow..i am blown away from her talent. I am drawing and modelling myself from time to time and can see here great talent.
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 04:11:05 PM »

Thanks Elias, Rafael and Janzl. She will be happy, when she read this.  Smiley

But what will I maybe get, to my Birthday in January ? I will wait and see …...

Looks like somebody's having a big party today. Congratulations, Tom. We're curious to meet your new Amiibo.
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2019, 09:53:00 PM »

Looks like somebody's having a big party today. Congratulations, Tom. We're curious to meet your new Amiibo.

Many thanks Rafael. Yes it`s a great birthday for me. I get so many wonderful things and today I get also my new Philips advertising light from the postman and also more Amiibos from my friend.

I get a bug for my running Turtle and because I am also a Nintendo fan, I get the Pikmins from the Pikmin 3 cover.

I am again really happy!!!

TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2019, 08:58:58 PM »

Hi everyone.   Smiley

In the last time, my Videopac-Amiibos get all a bigger or smaller upgrade. So here we have new pics.

My Turtle figures are now in one box. I create a little landscape, that all look a little bit more like on the Philips cover. My Munchkin has now a black transparent bottom with a blue line around it, that it look a little bit, that he is in a maze. The Blobbers took the longest time, because my red Blobber was ill. He lost first one than more and more from his blobbers from his body. He goes back to the daughter from my friend. She could not repair him. She doesn´t know what happend. Maybe the red Fimo was too old when she make him. So she make a new red Blobber for me. After I get him, I bought also a bigger box. So all 4 Blobbers are now in one box. Also here, I create a little landscape. The last one was Splorf. He only get a little bit more green „toxic gas“ on the bottom.

So. That was all. Thanks for watching.

VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2019, 08:17:18 PM »

Oh ! Nice !  Smiley

Videopac digger
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2019, 04:42:04 PM »

I love it Cool
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »

Thanks guys.
It was a pleasure to work on this. But to be honest, in the last time, my Videopac hobby is so boring, because I get a long time nothing for my collection, that I needed something new. A new challange. And because I also like Nintendo and ever saw the Amiibos in the stores, I decided at the beginning of the year to collect them. I bought all Amiibos new in box. Now I have all normal european, all american and japanese exclusive figures.
With the help of a new Amiibo friend I also get the most rare Amiibo. The japanese exclusive BoxBoy Amiibo. This very simple white square is quite expensive. When I see the prices at ebay, I had the fear that I could not get him for a good price. But my friend helped me to find him. And that`s the only one Amiibo that is still boxed.
Now I have all Amiibos and it is every day a pleasure to look at. And great Amiibos are comming. So there is something to collect in the future.
I like my mixed Videopac/Nintendo collection.

Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2019, 04:55:03 PM »

Thanks guys.
It was a pleasure to work on this. But to be honest, in the last time, my Videopac hobby is so boring, because I get a long time nothing for my collection, that I needed something new.

Unfortunately (or not) the Vpac world is quite limited compared to the "big N" world, I haven't even followed auctions anymore. I can't see anything new about Odyssey around here. Maybe it's time to enjoy the games. Huh?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: