Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
May 23, 2018, 02:47:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spaceman Splorf - Planet of Doom  (Read 2061 times)
Doug
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 01:04:16 AM »

I just want to say that Spaceman Splorf works great on a phone with a C64 emulator, as do most 1-button games...  And the O2 needs more 1-button games...
Doug
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 04:14:33 AM »

Just saw this, excited about getting to play one of my favorite one switch games on, well, O2EM! But I'd definitely buy the cartridge if there's an Odyssey 2 version as well as a G7000 version...

http://pondsoft.uk/videopac/splorf.html
Sdw
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2018, 11:14:18 AM »

But I'd definitely buy the cartridge if there's an Odyssey 2 version as well as a G7000 version...

I did my best to try and make an O2 version as well, but unfortunately O2EM isn't accurate enough to be able to develop using that. I've made several versions that run fine in emulator but then when sent to someone with a real O2 to try it there are glitches and problems. Sad
So as it looks now, the game will only be released for the Videopac.

-edit- Just want to say that I am still of course very grateful to the developers of O2EM - without that I probably wouldn't have been able to develop the game at all!
LD
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 04:38:53 PM »

Odyssey2 VBlank is too short Sad

If top of screen is blinking, that's why.
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2018, 03:02:31 AM »

Many euro games released here in Brazil had to go through the adjustments. In most cases the scores had to be placed lower.
There are some sounds in this game that evoke a delicious nostalgic symptom, I hope you can still fix it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: