Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 11, 2017, 09:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Odyssey Brazilian meeting!  (Read 204 times)
Rafael
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« on: October 31, 2017, 09:43:55 PM »

I would like to thank all those who collaborated so that my talk and our meeting would be even better. It was really cool to show a little of Odyssey to a younger generation. At first I was very cautious, I thought they would not mind. But we had a very lively dialogue and the young people showed a lot of interest and asked lots of questions. In addition to my games I showed some Robot City, Grid Defender, Incomming and Cow Fever. Everyone loved the designs. On Saturday the kings of the island were my favorite cartridges C7060 and C7051. I explained to the staff the process of recording the games on the C7051 and they love the cartridge. We also took the box prototype and Sherlock parts, all loved (I will upload photos later) currently the molds for the Sherlock and Moriaty parts are being produced. I was defeated in Football and Spin-out and believe me, I was very happy, I had never lost in the spin-out before. I had a chance to review some commercials that are not yet on the net, including my favorite Turtles (and eyes filled with tears) All people present absolutely lovely. Anyway ... too exciting. Leo has already invited us to do the next in his city, we are anxious
TomBeck
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:11:34 PM »

Well done Rafael. Was a pleasure to read this. I ever hoped, that Videopac/Odyssey was not dead. Now I know this, because also the younger generation show interest in this old piece of technology.

Were great to see some pictures.

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:14:49 PM »

Thanks for sharing this Rafael!  Cool

Nice it all went that well. You can see that the Odyssey2 is still holding up today!

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: