Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
June 18, 2019, 03:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Side labels for Videopac cases  (Read 4146 times)
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »

Great !
FORBIDDEN LANDS was not made by MAGNAVOX but RC GAMES. Cool

My bad!!!! I just used the template I made and not even thought about that!!!! Sorry about that, I'll change Immediately...
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 05:24:03 PM »

Ok, this is it, all ready and done!
I'd recommend if you could print it yourself in some adhesive paper (I do mine in Vinyl Adhesive paper and they are beautiful, But regular adhesive paper is good enough).
It makes no sense for me to send it to you via regular mail if you can print it at home or a printing place, but if you you me to I can, no problem. It's just that it's no cost effective and it will take ages...
Hope you like it.
on the file), but if you want me to make one for you like the others just let me know.
The paper is A4.
If you fell the forum takes out some of the quality of the file, please send me your email and I'll send you the original sized file.

Leonardo
 PS- I tried to send the file and the forum tells me the size is too big, so I think I'll need your email and I'll post a smaller picture here for you to see if it is what you wanted. But you can try and print it as well, maybe it won't make such a difference.
PS2 - I removed the previous post because of the terrible mistake I made corrected by VideopacBelgium. Sorry again.
grips03
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »

Awesome, email sent.
grips03
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 04:03:56 AM »

Can you add HAUNTED WOODS to the sheet?

In the US it seem like places print 8.5 x 11.  I think that is slightly different than A4.  Would it still print to a ok size, or could 8.5 x 11 version be made?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:46:47 AM by grips03 » Logged
Leonardobiagi
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 04:49:11 AM »

I'll try and make it all on that size of paper, I don't think it should be a problem, And I'll add Haunted Woods, don't worry
grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 07:46:43 PM »

Back in the day, Philips released a sticker sheet you could put the game numbers on the side of the cases. Here is a pic of my original games from when I was much much younger...

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: