Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 14, 2018, 02:17:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For sale: Rare Atari 2600 "Heavy Sixer" Sunnyvale (PAL)  (Read 321 times)
George712
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: June 26, 2018, 11:26:21 AM »

Hallo Videopac-Fans,

Maybe there are also some Atari-Fans and collectors here (I loved and collected for both systems). The great competitor of our beloved Philips. I am selling (again) the rest of my Atari 2600 collection on ebay.
A rare Atari 2600 "Heavy Sixer" Sunnyvale (works on PAL-TV) is under my items too.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Atari-2600-Heavy-Sixer-Sunnyvale-rare-tested-working-Sammlungsauflosung/142844676575?hash=item214234c9df:g:A94AAOSwdGhbJpWu

Take a look.

Greetings
George
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »

Very nice. You don't see those very often.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
George712
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 03:02:51 PM »

I got a few Question on this. Here my answers.

Q: Is it Pal or NTSC?
A: I cannot say for sure. My TV-Set (i am in Germany) is of one the latest model with tube. Maybe it can do NTSC, SECAM and PAL. I tested with a PAL-Pac-Man Cart. I couldnt see any difference with the regular six-switch in my other auction. Compare yourself.

Q: Serial number doesnt look like a PAL version.
A: In this tread of Atariage.com all known "Heavysixers" a listet. There are also a few PAL-Units listed:
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271453-heavy-sixer-serial-number-thread/page-45?hl=%2Bsunnyvale#entry3916966

Q: Weight? (I Added a picture)
A: It weights ca 2,3 kg on my poor analog weight. Seems to be heavier than an NTSC Heavy Sixer. The other consoles on my auctions weight arount 1,9 kg)

Q: Are there any bigger scratches on the case?
A: No bigger scratcher on the case. The console is in a good but used condition. The edges are a little worn and the color on the switch panel got lost on some spots.

Q: Was the console ever opened?
A: I bought this console before 8 years and i dont know nothing about his history. I personally never opened it and i played maybe 3-4 times a game on it. It was safley ans dry stored on my display. The screws on the bottom look still fresh.

Any other Questions? Feel free to ask.

Greetings George
Georgios
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: