Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 23, 2019, 02:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Atari Force" comic  (Read 2604 times)
WaxyChicken
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: December 28, 2007, 06:24:24 AM »

When i was young i remember a comic book came in a game.  the comic book was about the size of the game's box and it's name was "Atari Force" (i think)
and i think it was #1 in the series which were (i think) released in some of the games.
The cover page had the big words "Atari Force" with 4 or 5 of the costumed heroes running toward the 'camera'.

I might still have it around somewhere.  Is this worth anything?

Has anyone else herd of these?

I'm a pain in the butt guy who asks millions of questions because I want to learn EVERYTHING.  When was it made?  what if you drop it in soda?  Can it melt? Will it run on beer?  Is it friendly to poulty? If you invert it, will it run code backwords?  Do the trees moving make the wind blow?
- Cluck
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 08:07:36 AM »

Yup, I've heard of them. In fact, I'm sure I have one buried somewhere in one of my Game boxes. that is about all I remember at this time - I'd have to do some digging...

list
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »

http://www.atariage.com/comics/comic_thumbs.html?MagazineID=39

WaxyChicken
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »

Yeap, that's it alright.
 Smiley

I'm a pain in the butt guy who asks millions of questions because I want to learn EVERYTHING.  When was it made?  what if you drop it in soda?  Can it melt? Will it run on beer?  Is it friendly to poulty? If you invert it, will it run code backwords?  Do the trees moving make the wind blow?
- Cluck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: