Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
November 13, 2019, 05:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Again expensive games  (Read 140 times)
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« on: October 16, 2019, 08:37:50 PM »

Somebody want to sell his collection. But Videopac 21 for 159,95  Huh?

But also Videopac 45 is too expensive in my opinion.

We are not in brazil, then they were cheap.  Cheesy

https://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_ssn=zonavideojuego&hash=item3b3ae1b716%3Ag%3Ae8IAAOSwKc5dp0PM&item=254390941462&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=videopac&_sop=16

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 09:25:38 PM »

Crazy prices !  Cool

Videopac digger
Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

Some time ago, here in Brazil, used to find things with good prices, fortunately I completed my collection (Brazilian games and Odyssey Adventures magazines) in this period. Then came someone who is not a collector, lives off other people's work, speculation and hacks. So the prices went up. Anyway, market is demand. If people don't buy, maybe he'll look for a real job and leave the items free to collectors.
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 06:12:49 PM »

This ebayer from Spain also sells Neutron Star for just19,95e. I think he doesn't know the values of videpacs. Here is the thing: There's also someone (named Medi-Frei) who asks 179,00e for VP21. I think the ebayer from Spain thinks VP21 is expensive due to this earlier ebayer Medi-Frei. Medi-Frei is an imposter. He puts lots of articles priced for 1.111,11e. I think he waits for someone to 'accidentely' bye some of the articles.

Rafael
Pedit5
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:12:50 PM »

Yes, people who are unaware of values end up with reference to the prices they are seeing. And at a time when there are a lot of people asking for real fortunes for their items, it is hard to get good prices on things. Some items I see have been on sale for over five years now.
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 07:06:28 AM »

Yes, I have seen these items too, waiting on ebay for many years now. I want to complete my #61 till #71 Videopacs, but the prices of these homebrews are completely gone mad.
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 11:43:54 PM »

Your mission, to find Videopac 61-71 is a hard job. Many of them, I think, are in the hands of collectors, they don`t collect anymore. This games are forgotten in cupboards or cellars.  Sad

And some of them are in the hands of ebay devils, who think, they have gold in their hands.  Evil

But only a few, maybe pop up, sometimes, at ebay for a normal price. There you must have luck. But this are the moments, where we are happy to be a collector.

And then, there are the rare moments, when you get a mail in your Outlook or via Videopac.nl, when nice peoples make an offer to you.

I wish you much luck for your collection Elias.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 12:32:41 AM »

Thanks!! Keep my eyes open  Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: