Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 19, 2020, 04:51:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LADY FROG  (Read 3313 times)
kcmunchkin83
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2020, 07:52:55 PM »

A lot of shipping scheduled this week !!!

Many thanks! Looking forward to this one. Stay safe.
LS650
Played Munchkin once...

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2020, 04:59:58 AM »

My copy arrived today (May 22).  Looks like it was sent out around May 7th, so 15 days to arrive.  That's pretty typical for a small package from Europe to British Columbia.

I'll give it a try tomorrow!
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2020, 08:52:34 PM »

Frogger on one screen! What a funny game! Look really great and the music is incredible. That this music is possible with Videopac. I can`t believe it.

There were only one little thing. It were great to start a new game by press the action button or move the joystick. Every time when I die (and this is often) I must stand up from my sofa (because my joystick cable is 3 meters long) to press RESET on my Jopac. Is good for my health but not after a day of work.  Grin

But many thanks to all for this wonderful game. This is for sure a great Frogger 2 !

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2020, 11:48:41 PM »

Frogger on one screen! What a funny game! Look really great and the music is incredible. That this music is possible with Videopac. I can`t believe it.

There were only one little thing. It were great to start a new game by press the action button or move the joystick. Every time when I die (and this is often) I must stand up from my sofa (because my joystick cable is 3 meters long) to press RESET on my Jopac. Is good for my health but not after a day of work.  Grin

But many thanks to all for this wonderful game. This is for sure a great Frogger 2 !

I understand and it was a request during the beta tests. Unfortunately there was not enough space on the 8K file.  Cry

Videopac digger
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2020, 03:31:58 AM »

Glad you liked it, I also found it very fun. Maybe, one day I'll be a programmer capable of doing more in 8k, but that's what I was able to do. It is important to mention that "Frogger 1" is an 8k game that doesn’t have more graphics and not so good music, right? Anyway, for this game I reserved 2 of the 4 banks for the graphics plus. After checking if TED could include some music, I left a free space on one of the benches for them. Initially, I had put 4 levels in the game, but there was a space left and I decided to include the 5th level, which are the slippery trunks. I would like to say that next time you will have this, but it is not true. But I doubt you'll want to play Frozen Fort twice in a row Wink
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2020, 08:20:15 PM »

Glad you liked it,
Till now, there is no game from you, that I did not like. I am so thankful that you till today make this for us in your free time. I know, sometimes you think to stop making games. But this doesn`t happen till today. And I am very happy about this.

Maybe, one day I'll be a programmer capable of doing more in 8k, but that's what I was able to do.
That what you was able to do, is so often more then I thought it was possible on Videopac. For example this game. In the past I thought, when they couldn`t make Frogger on one screen, then would this not possible with Videopac. I really like our original Frogger, but when your game were the first one from Parker, it would look more like the orginal Frogger game. You, Ted and Marc did a fantastic job.

Initially, I had put 4 levels in the game, but there was a space left and I decided to include the 5th level, which are the slippery trunks.
And this was absolute the right decision. When I must decide what to do with left space, is another level the best what I could do. To start a new game with press the action button it comfortable, but not important. Then better a new level.

And now, I am curious, how your new Demon Attack will look,... or a new and better Popeye.  Wink

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 09:28:11 PM by TomBeck » Logged

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
victoremm
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »

Hello All,

I want one pleaseeeee!!!
thanks
victor
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2020, 06:35:18 PM »

Victoremm, you've got the #10 !
But it seems that shipping to Brazil is not possible now.

Videopac digger
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: