Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 11, 2019, 12:14:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: various European stuff for sale (RGB systems, Multicart, Jopac)  (Read 80 times)
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« on: December 04, 2019, 10:20:44 AM »

Anyone interested in any of the following? I can ship worldwide at cost (just shipping cost, no packing/handling) - pictures of everything can be added on request

(no more systems for now until I get more RGB cables ...)

all systems are original RGB systems, no modifications done (which also means that the power button sucks on all 3 of them, but can easily be fixed in place or replaced by the new owner (instructions on how to can be found on this forum)

Jopac - Motocrash+  - this is the rare version that has "compatible Videopac" instead of "compatible Videopac+" in the right lower corner and also the sticker on the back that says its compatible with Videopac, Videopac+ and Jopac  - almost all versions you can find have a hand-painted "+" next to "compatible Videopac" and the "Videopac" on the back sticker is crossed out - somebody realized too late that Motocrash only works on Videopac+ systems ... so all versions actually sold were modified by hand

Motocrash+ for 80

I might add more stuff in the next days, but this is it for a first try ... especially the systems are nice, as they are probably the best way to play Videopac/Odyssey2 games on a modern screen ...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 06:39:23 PM by manopac » Logged

sex, lies, and videopac
grips03
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 03:22:28 AM »

Sending PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: