Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
February 20, 2020, 11:31:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best find  (Read 139 times)
mdoerty
Trying to get the cartridge in...

Michael.Dougherty.501 @mdoerty
« on: February 02, 2020, 12:02:37 AM »

I was wondering what everyone’s best find has been.

Mine happened 15 years ago or so at a flea market. A local Atari 2600 collector (who wanted to get two (2) of everything was selling some Odyssey2 games to fund his game buying.

I looked down and it was quickly apparent that while he might have been very astute with respect to the 2600, he didn’t know the O2.

On his table was a boxed Power Lords. For $3 (USD). One hand went for the game and the o5er for my wallet. I added boxed Nimble Numbers Ned (for $2, even though I already owned it loose) and called it a day.
VideopacBelgium
Totally devoted to Videopac

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 12:14:17 PM »

My best find was at Christmas 2012 when I've find my "Odyssey 3 Command Center" !
http://videopac.nl/forum/index.php?topic=1995.0

Videopac digger
immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 01:33:53 PM »

Nice thread!

1. Apparently the recent Goldfieber merchandise.
2. A set of games including Morse, Air Battle and other rather rate titles for like 60€.
3. A set of almost 20 Intellivision games for like 10€. I tried to get rid of them as I wasn't even collecting. Only Dieter replied for Tropical Thunder (was it even for free or did we trade for something?) - which I bought year afterwards as I started collecting in the end.
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 05:03:46 PM »

Mine was the Missão Impossível/Viagem Programada game. Like no one, at the time, knew about the existence of that game, and didn't even know that type of cartridge (he appreciates a cheap Atari cartridge). Anyway, the worst was the anxiety to wait for the auction to end.
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2020, 07:46:23 PM »

Great stories!! I never thought I would be the Jopac owner of Des Chiffres Et Des Lettres, the console JO1450 and prototype cartridge Saracuse+.
immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »

I just remembered:
I did some beta-testing for John Dondzila's Videopac multicartridge. After THOROUGHLY testing it, he told me that I can keep the proto :-)
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 10:41:56 PM »

I just remembered:
I did some beta-testing for John Dondzila's Videopac multicartridge. After THOROUGHLY testing it, he told me that I can keep the proto :-)
Great!!!
mdoerty
Trying to get the cartridge in...

Michael.Dougherty.501 @mdoerty
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 04:46:48 PM »

I just remembered:

That reminds me. I need to upgrade my multicart. 
I only have a 128-in-1.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: