Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
March 28, 2020, 05:54:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rampage  (Read 149 times)
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« on: March 13, 2020, 02:33:27 AM »

I was watching this movie and I decided to think about it Roll Eyes
cjherr
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 02:38:37 AM »

Nice!
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 07:33:38 AM »

That would be cool   Cool

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
immergruen
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 01:17:32 PM »

Okay guys. This introductory text does not belong into this thread, but when I read the discussion on "Shark Attack", I was kind of thinking the following:
- Huge advantage of collecting Videopac is that the market is NOT spammed with like 20+ releases a month as compared to Atari or Intellivision community.
- Videopac games should be a result of love for the console and its community. Not for money making. I think every programmer actually deserves some money for his contribution, not just sufficient to cover expenses, but well it should at least slightly compensate the effort. Just creating a Videopac game based on a contract? pffff.
- This said, we should NOT force a game onto the market by suggesting multiple purchases. If "Shark Attack" is not getting released, so what?!

BUT
OH MY F*CK*NG GOSH I DESPERATELY WANT A RAMPAGE VIDEOPAC!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME 50, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 08:32:10 PM »

Nobody want to suggest, that we buy more than one of the same game, only that Marc could release it.

Minodk only ask, if there are (like 3 variations in Space Cavern) more than one variation available, that he and I and maybe some more, who collect all variations of a game, can buy all variations. This would make it maybe easier for Marc to sell 40 games. If Marc would release this game in 5 different colors, I would buy 5 games. Thats all we ask for.

And again back to the topic = Great idea Rafael. Were fantastic to have this game. Thanks for showing.

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: