Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 08, 2022, 06:02:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum will disappear in April 2023 please check this topic!

Home   Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Tom Beck!  (Read 1016 times)
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« on: January 10, 2022, 03:56:07 PM »

Today, our best wishes go to one of Videopac's biggest fans. Happy Birthday, Tom. Best wishes, many years of life and many Videopac games.

Pickaxe Brad!
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 04:48:02 PM »

Happy birthday, Mr. Becker.  Somebody give this man a Jopac!

I make 0.174 posts per day.
Tom Beck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 07:37:06 PM »

Today, our best wishes go to one of Videopac's biggest fans. Happy Birthday, Tom. Best wishes, many years of life and many Videopac games.

Embarrassed   Many thanks Rafael. I would not have thought, that today someone on the other side of the earth is thinking of me.. I feel flattered.

And yes. I am a big Videopac fan. I never thought in the early 80s, that this love will hold till now 2022.

And I think this love will not end in the next 52 years.  Cheesy

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Now also on youtube: Tom Beck collect...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y7Vo_qyvr1ByhEhHSOLgw
Tom Beck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 07:50:17 PM »

Happy birthday, Mr. Becker.  Somebody give this man a Jopac!

Many thanks Mr.Leahy (I hope, this name is correct).  Smiley

Oh, I have several Jopac consoles and the games.  Wink
I love the machines and the games with the fantastic covers. They have a special place in my heart.

Because it's my birthday today, I can wish for something. And I wish from you Brad, that you continue to program fantastic Videopac games. We need good programmers in our small Videopac/Odyssey2 community... Smiley

Pickaxe Brad!
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 09:58:52 PM »

Oh, I have several Jopac consoles and the games.  Wink
I love the machines and the games with the fantastic covers. They have a special place in my heart.

Because it's my birthday today, I can wish for something. And I wish from you Brad, that you continue to program fantastic Videopac games. We need good programmers in our small Videopac/Odyssey2 community... Smiley

For your birthday, I will promise to continue creating VP/O2 games. The "fantastic" part will be trouble, because I have "One-hit wonder" and "beginner's luck" written all over me.  I'm still trying to get the cartridge in...

I make 0.174 posts per day.
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 10:44:07 PM »

Embarrassed   Many thanks Rafael. I would not have thought, that today someone on the other side of the earth is thinking of me.. I feel flattered.

Yes, Tom. This year I managed to remember.  Wink

Tom Beck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 10:53:18 PM »

For your birthday, I will promise to continue creating VP/O2 games. The "fantastic" part will be trouble, because I have "One-hit wonder" and "beginner's luck" written all over me.  I'm still trying to get the cartridge in...

The most important thing is, not to be stressed. You don't work at Philips, who gave you 3 months to finish a game. If you have a good idea, try programming the game. If it works well... ok, if it doesn't work...  is also good.

At some point you will have your second Videopac game and I am already looking forward to it.  Smiley

Tom Beck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 11:17:03 PM »

Yes, Tom. This year I managed to remember.  Wink

Thank you very much for that. I hope I don't forget September 2nd this year.  Roll Eyes

By the way, because it just occurred to me, what happened to your Antarctic Adventure for Videopac   Huh?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: