Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 29, 2022, 01:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum will disappear in April 2023 please check this topic!

Home   Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odyssey Game Maker  (Read 683 times)
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2022, 09:15:35 PM »

Side note: Tom Beck complimented my game in a recent post...in this thread...looks like he changed his mind and deleted his message... Huh?

No, I deleted that message because of the drama going on (please don't ask about it) Tom had a positive post but it fell victim to the cutting down to just Game Maker posts. I already pm'ed him about it.

So, Tom did not change his mind.  Wink

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Tom Beck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 10:07:51 PM »

That will never happen!  Smiley

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Now also on youtube: Tom Beck collect...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y7Vo_qyvr1ByhEhHSOLgw
Pablo Vidarte
Trying to get the cartridge in...

Odyssey Clube Brasil

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2022, 11:09:03 PM »

But will there be a download link I can click on and get Game Maker...?

Certainly, as soon as the final beta version is ready, I'll be posting here how to proceed.
I have the feeling that you can indicate the priorities or needs you want, feel free to make suggestions, because from what the team said, evolution tends to be constant.
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2022, 01:18:22 PM »

it would be nice if the team would post here themselves and show it and get suggestions - I dont think we need a middleman for that ;-)

sex, lies, and videopac
Pablo Vidarte

Odyssey Clube Brasil

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2022, 02:14:43 PM »

it would be nice if the team would post here themselves and show it and get suggestions - I dont think we need a middleman for that ;-)

manopac, you can follow the social networks of the Odyssey Clube, as you do not need intermediaries to obtain information.
There they inform you directly. ;-)
Feel free if you're bothered by it.

If anyone wants information here, I'll continue to inform without problems. It doesn't cost me anything to come here and bring information to the forum.
I'm happy to bring the news regardless of who wants to receive or honor the information, as some of you are already doing and talking to me personally.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 02:41:23 PM by Pablo Vidarte » Logged
manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2022, 03:04:27 PM »

thanks Pablo, but I prefer to stick to the forum here that existed long before the Club and will long after ;-) not enough time to check a hundred different social media channels ...

sex, lies, and videopac
Krambek - Odyssey Clube Brazil

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2022, 01:01:43 AM »

No problem "manopac" if you want, i am one of the developers... and like you, some of the developers donīt want to follow the forum for same reason of you. Thatīs why Pablo always send information here. He is not just a middleman.
Krambek - Odyssey Clube Brazil

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2022, 01:10:22 AM »

That will never happen!  Smiley

The intend of Game Maker is not for just developers... it is for everyone that would like to create or help in a new game, it will be the begining for a person that would like to create a new game, a way to understand how the language works and how could it be improve it... i see the Game Maker like an IDE, that will help everyone who wants to learn and keep the history alive.

Soon we will have a stable release and everyone that would like to help in project could send here the ideas for new features.
scouter3d

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2022, 08:42:23 AM »

Hi, here are just "my two cents"

as a (hardware)developer for and fan of an even smaller retro community (the Vtech Creativision)

i can only say: EVERY idea, program, hardware, mod, game-maker or new member of a forum, club or fan ENRICHES the scene!

Will there be more "great" games? - Maybe

I wish i have one for the Creativision, would i produce the next coolest game ever? - I guess not ;0) BUT: i would have fun using it! I would dive a bit deeper into developing, i would read more post about the sytem, i would get in contact with the other users and share my produced programs, trials and tribulations and enrich the scene...

Cheers, TOM:0)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: