Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
July 08, 2020, 10:12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Plus  (Read 2352 times)
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« on: November 02, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

Hi all, Ren? and I finished another plus game, this time is Acrobats! It looks like the image bellow:

I lke to know if someone have interestin a cart release of it and maybe the other two (maybe in a unique cart):
Power Lords:

And QFTR (I also was thinking about some extra tokens and rules)

ptol
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »

Awesome!  Shocked
dronspa
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

All games look really good, specially this last Acrobats. The 3D effect on the platform and the plus graphics background are really nice.
Would be great if you release these games on cartridge!

Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 10:06:50 PM »

I am working on a Videopac cover for Powerlords because I wanted to make one for myself as Powerlords is very hard to get. I was already talking to Rene about it and I was thinking of maybe adding a plus background to make it a VP+ game.

But you beat me to it hahaha  Smiley and it looks great. (The other games as well).

I am not sure if we should release the games. I guess some people would like to have them but others have already expressed their doubts about releasing plus versions of already existing games. Read the topic on Munchkin+ about this. Maybe we should release them on demand. Just ask who would like to have them and then make the quantity according to the number of requests.

Great work Raphael Smiley

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 11:00:20 PM »

Thanks all Wink

I am not sure if we should release the games. I guess some people would like to have them but others have already expressed their doubts about releasing plus versions of already existing games. Read the topic on Munchkin+ about this. Maybe we should release them on demand. Just ask who would like to have them and then make the quantity according to the number of requests.

Great work Raphael Smiley

In fact I start this things for my fun and pratice (since the new gams will have plus graphics) it was also availble in my blog for everyone who wants play or burn yourself carts. One day a guy wrote me reporting the link to download one of the roms was brokened and ask if I could send the rom to him some manual scans, too. I sent the roms  and  tell when I have more time I scan the manuals to him. Fortuantelly I discovered his objective was to sell everthing he can (if it contents a scanned manual, better)...Well, so I decided remove the roms of blog.
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 02:31:38 AM »

I think they should be release on cart, if there is demand for it! I would buy them, that is for sure. Cool

However, if you folks do release them, spread them out a bit (as in not releasing them all at once).

As for the Munchkin+ release, I personally had no major issue with it (except loosing my first cart in the mail). I will not let one poorly executed (but well meant) release stop other + releases. IMHO

RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:41:11 AM »

Looks Great!
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 03:04:39 AM »

Well, for while the idea is just to know if have some interest on it, if it?s better on individual or a unique cart etc. So we can back to talk about it after r66 re-release.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: