The following systems i have:Atari 2600
- a few different consoles, one of my bigger collections but going to sell it since i rarely play on it. Atari Lynx
- Both versions, a few games like it.Atari Jaguar
- love the system only have 4 games and 1 cd game that i can't play because i haven't got the cd unit.Intellivision
- this got me started collection videogames. Found it at a local 2de hand shop. a handfull of games.Collecovision
- has a broken joystick port. Only played it a few times. 7 games or so.Philips Videopac
- played it a lot back in the days, but selling it because i'm switching to the newer generation of consoles.Philips CD-i
- like the shooters like maddog mccree.Sega Mastersystem
- Both versions. Has some great games.Sega Megadrive
- First and second version, like virtual racing.Sega Saturn
- Both recently and play it often. Only have to fix it since it get overheated.Sega Dreamcast
- i was very impressed by the system. Has some great graphics.Sega Gamegear
- my first handheld gaming device. Played it a lot back then sold it regred it both a new one. Have to fix the speaker.Nes
- Gets hardly any play got a dozen or so games for it.Snes
- Has some great games, but again hardly play on it.Nintendo 64
- Has some fragile joysticks other then that i like the zelda games.Nintendo Gameboy color
- currently my newest handheld.Sony Playstation
- My first console i bought, got sick of upgrading my pc every year or so.Sony Playstation 2
- Most of my time i sent on this console. Love racing games and above all gta-sa.Microsoft Xbox
- only the console. It's a us version and somebody blew the power supply.System 1294
- got it on a flea market newer played on it.Commodore Vic 20
- 1 game no power supply. I don't know if it works.Commodore 64
- Played a lot on it my friends and family. Men those loading those games did take a long time.Commodore amiga 500
- A few computers again played it a lot at friends.Atari 800
- 11 games.MSX 2
- got a few msx1 and 2's love the konami games.Laser 2001
- a rare system, working.Comx35
- a other rare system, got a built in joystick.Apple lc-II
- or LC-III don't know.Philips :YES
- one of the few computers that came with a intel 80186 microcontroller.
Well that will be it i think.
One thing that helps (which I don't consider a good thing though), is that I'm not married or living with anyone.
Surething it helps a lot.
Or you have a girlfriend (or wife, i think he got merried) like steelballs that likes collecting to.