Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 22, 2020, 09:55:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 02 games gotten easy for you?  (Read 1781 times)
Recycled
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« on: February 11, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

After playing Pick Axe Pete, KCM, and UFO pretty extensively over the last week...I was wondering what is your longest gaming session with these titles....have you gotten close to mastering any of them?  There seems to be a random element that makes for a great challenge.  There are those who complain about getting only 1 shot per game...but I think it adds to the challenge.
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

After playing Pick Axe Pete, KCM, and UFO pretty extensively over the last week...I was wondering what is your longest gaming session with these titles....have you gotten close to mastering any of them?  There seems to be a random element that makes for a great challenge.  There are those who complain about getting only 1 shot per game...but I think it adds to the challenge.
I would say I have gotten better but I am far from "Mastering" any of them.  I can do great one time and lose in seconds the next.  I would agree, the random element does add to the challenge.
Phosphor Dot Fossils
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 02:26:24 AM »

I once played one "life" of Pick Axe Pete for 9 hours.  My hand was a wee bit twitchy by the end of it.  I was also playing maze layout #9, which gets to be a death trap pretty quick.   Shocked

Do some of the O2 games begin to get easy after all these years?  Sure they do - and I'm fine with that.  By the time my son picks up a joystick, I figure I have a brief window of opportunity to look like a freakin' video game rock star to him.   Tongue
Recycled

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »

I once played one "life" of Pick Axe Pete for 9 hours.  My hand was a wee bit twitchy by the end of it.  I was also playing maze layout #9, which gets to be a death trap pretty quick.   Shocked

Wow.

To tell you the truth....this is the first time I've played pick Axe Pete in my life.  I'm really fascinated by it.  I'm an O2 novice....I only played KCM on a friends O2 back in the day.  I'm glad I haven't experienced these games before, since it provides for a new and addicting experience.  Actually, UFO pulled my son away from his DS last night.  I was happy about that...since his interest in the classics seems to have been waning.

mikecronis

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »

I was able to turn-over KC.Munchkins and wrap back around to about 4900 about 20 years ago.  I could only get to about 7000 on PickAxe Pete (level 9) where the boulders would do very non-physics maneuvers indeed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: