Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
December 11, 2017, 09:52:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About this forum...  (Read 44751 times)
Janzl
Administrator
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« on: August 26, 2007, 08:14:10 AM »

Hello everybody, I have made this forum because of the sudden disappearance of the Videopac.org forum. I hope some people of the old forum will help me moderating it.

If you find this forum and you know other peoples from the old forum, let them know.

It is not my intention to replace Richard's forum and when it will get back online I'll be overthere too.

Thank you very much,

Robbert

Let me know what you guys think.

PS. I will create a videopac look for this forum, but unfortunately I will not be able to work on it for the comming week because I will be in Amsterdam. I will be able to reply because they have internet in Amsterdam too. Wink
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:01:49 PM by Janzl » Logged

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
grgh

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 02:17:01 AM »

Hi Robbert,

Many thanks for this, it is much appreciated by me that you have got this up and running so quick when we are all wondering what has happened. I hope Richard is OK. I know he had been missing for some weeks and now I'm worried something may have happened to him  Cry

Being based in the UK, I may be better placed to find out more than others, but I came to realise that all contact details such as email addesses and postal addresses appear to be in my personal messages  Sad

Thanks to Rene, ever the source of all knowledge he sent me the link to this via his phone from on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't put enough exclamation marks about how helpful Rene always is  Grin

Hope to see more people find this soon  Huh?

Cheers, George.

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 02:21:11 AM »

P.S. If anyone has posting access to http://www.digitpress.com/forum can they post a link to here? It was the first place I looked, but although I registered several days ago I still don't have access to post.

Rafael

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 03:09:23 AM »

Hi Robbert,

Many thanks for this, it is much appreciated by me that you have got this up and running so quick when we are all wondering what has happened. I hope Richard is OK. I know he had been missing for some weeks and now I'm worried something may have happened to him  Cry
Thanks to Rene, ever the source of all knowledge he sent me the link to this via his phone from on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't put enough exclamation marks about how helpful Rene always is  Grin

Hope to see more people find this soon  Huh?

Cheers, George.
Yes, Robert many thanks Cheesy
Someone know what happened with Richard?
And I also thanks to Ren? to send me this link.
Rafael

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 03:16:50 AM »

P.S. If anyone has posting access to http://www.digitpress.com/forum can they post a link to here? It was the first place I looked, but although I registered several days ago I still don't have access to post.

I sent the link to Digitpress and Atariage where some people was asking about the Vpac Forum.
grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 03:29:36 AM »

Thanks for that, I found the link on atariage, but not digital press, do you have a link for there?
Lets get the message out about this location just so everyine stays in touch while we find out what has happened to Richard.

Ozyr
Give this man a Jopac!

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 04:06:45 AM »

It is not my intention to replace Richard's forum and when it will get back online I'll be overthere too.

I hope someone contacts Richard and finds out what is going on. There was a LOT of info on his forum, that would be lost if it doesn't come back!

And if videopac.org does come back (I hope it is just a renewal thing), I really don't want two VP forums (no offense here, but one is more than enough). Just my opinion.... no offense intended...

RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 04:31:47 AM »

Thanks for giving us a voice Robbert.  I really hope all is well with Richard.  Videopac.org was such a great site it would be a shame if all of that great info was lost.

Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 11:53:37 AM »

Hi all,

Thanks for all the reply's.

Ozyr, no worries, I just put this forum up as a substitute for the Old VP forum. I also hope that Richard gets back up and running.
If so, I will cancel this forum. The old forum was indeed filled with VP knowledge and would be a great waist if it got lost.

Thanks again everybody and spread the word!!

Janzl

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
Ozyr
Give this man a Jopac!

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 07:51:57 PM »

Sounds cool! If for some reason Richard can't get his site back up, for whatever reason, I would hope we could at least get at the SQL database that still resided on his webhost's site. They usually don't delete this immediately. I'm sure much of the info could be pulled from this.

Oh, on the side, has anyone been able to contact Richard!? I thought I had his email, but I don't, thus I cannot try to contact him directly that way!  Sad

Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »

Hello back again.
Crazy how you start missing things if it stops working suddenly.
I hope we can find Richard and that he's oke.
If anybody has the email adres of andy(...) i don't exactly know his full name please pm me since i want to contact him.

Thanks Janzl for your work in getting this forum up.

For those that have bought some of my games. I have posted them saturday so they are on the way. Dronspa please contact me i have a tracking code for you so you can track the parcel.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:45:32 PM by Seob » Logged

8 bits of fun
grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 12:27:33 AM »

Hi Seob,
I think your after Andy Ryals, I don't have an email for him but I found his work phone number which might be one way if you want to contact him urgently.
Cheers, George.

grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »

I think I've worled out Richard phone number as well from the whois info, and I've emailed him directly. I'm on training the next three days and going straight from there to decorating a flat, but maybe get a chance to give it a try...

Rene_G7400

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 02:14:47 PM »

I'm not sure how long the webhost of videopac.org will keep the database, maybe we can save some of the posts through google's cache.
Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 07:39:13 PM »

My cache is empty. In order to keep my pc clean and running i've set the cache for 1 day only.
Yes i ment Andy Ryals, but i don't need to contact him urgenly. After all i think he was on holiday to greece or something. Hope he didn't got smoked away. I'll just wait for his e-mail or seeing him popping up here.

8 bits of fun
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: