Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
April 17, 2021, 02:12:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About this forum...  (Read 68373 times)
odyssey3
Played Munchkin once...

nhl2night
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2007, 03:46:20 AM »

Well, the original (old) forum is back up - not sure if for good now. No post yet from Richard. I posted on there for his reply to what happened. Until then, I will not post there, as I want to know what the heck happened!

Till then, two forums...  Undecided
i like this forum..realy cool site..<O3>
grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2007, 03:49:50 AM »

I dropped a post just to show I'm interested as well....

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2007, 08:18:25 AM »

i like this forum..realy cool site..<O3>

Yeah, but we really don't need two forums for a small community - or do we. I would not thing so, as something would have to be posted in both location. Total pain!

I say bring back the old - after we hear from Richard - and frankly ask him to make changed to make his forum more in line with what was created here. I like the way this one is organized, compared to the old one!

Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2007, 09:05:21 AM »

Yeah, but we really don't need two forums for a small community - or do we. I would not thing so, as something would have to be posted in both location. Total pain!

We don't need two, but you wouldn't have to post things twice, you just would have to check both forums regularly for new messages.
Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2007, 07:28:16 PM »

Yeah, your right I guess...

At this point, it looks like it is two for now. Richard is not replying to anything (not sure if he can)!?

As this forum is much more active, for now, I have changed my mind and will mostly avoid the original forum for now. I still think Richard is blowing it  - but that is just my opinion - nothing more, nothing less.

Still thinking about a 3rd. What the heck, the more forums the better... Not.

ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

Oh Bollocks can I afford that Ebay item?

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2007, 09:40:07 PM »

Nooooooo.......... We dont need 2 forums!!! Man what a pain in the bollocks to keep checking 2 forums!!! Lets just have one!! I'll skim the old forum but I like this one. More stuff seems to get done on this one!! Does that make sense!! However things pan out I'll support the o2 community, Richard needs to tell us what's happening and not blow things.

I have 12"
Rene_G7400
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2007, 09:55:31 PM »

Apparently Richard has moved his whole website including the complete forum to a new hosting company. Must have been a lot of work I guess, so I think he's really serious about picking the Videopac thing up again.
Ozyr

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2007, 03:03:32 AM »

Nooooooo.......... We dont need 2 forums!!! Richard needs to tell us what's happening and not blow things.

This is the issue I'm having. Some folks don't care what happened, as long as the old forum it up. However, since Richard had the time to get the whole videopa . org up and running, I would think he would have time for some type of response to his absence.

I do agree that since this forum came up, there is much more activity here. Unless something happens, I don't see Richard dropping his forum, even if most people are here now. I still hate that here when you post something you got back to the post listing (not your post), but otherwise this software is snappy - and organized better than the old forum. Darn thing too - in only one month, this forum has about 1000+ posts - the old forum after two+ years has 7000+ posts!

Again, as I've asked before - Richard needs to communicate - period. I realize he may be having issues (whatever they are - I don't care - as long as he is okay), but I think some words are in order here. Come on Richard - silence here is not golden!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 03:07:41 AM by ozyr » Logged

Sweersa
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2007, 03:52:33 AM »

Nooooooo.......... We dont need 2 forums!!! Richard needs to tell us what's happening and not blow things.

This is the issue I'm having. Some folks don't care what happened, as long as the old forum it up. However, since Richard had the time to get the whole videopa . org up and running, I would think he would have time for some type of response to his absence.

I do agree that since this forum came up, there is much more activity here. Unless something happens, I don't see Richard dropping his forum, even if most people are here now. I still hate that here when you post something you got back to the post listing (not your post), but otherwise this software is snappy - and organized better than the old forum. Darn thing too - in only one month, this forum has about 1000+ posts - the old forum after two+ years has 7000+ posts!

Again, as I've asked before - Richard needs to communicate - period. I realize he may be having issues (whatever they are - I don't care - as long as he is okay), but I think some words are in order here. Come on Richard - silence here is not golden!

I agree, I don't think its to hard to spend 5 minutes to give us bit of an explanation.  But that all depends on what happened, sorry if its really bad. 
grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2007, 04:19:12 PM »

It's been a few days now and still nothing, so I'm gunna start making stuff up.

I hear Richard was unable to maintain the forum as he was in prison, anyone know what for?  Evil

manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »

bad acting ?  Cool

just kiddin ...

sex, lies, and videopac
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2007, 07:37:56 PM »

It's been a few days now and still nothing, so I'm gunna start making stuff up.

I hear Richard was unable to maintain the forum as he was in prison, anyone know what for?  Evil

Perhaps he stumbled acrossed top secret plans from the 1980's that explained how a G7400 with attached modem and program could launch nuclear missles.  The government found out and shut down his website and arrested him before he could share the secret. 

If this is the last post you see from me you'll know I was right!   Wink
grgh

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2007, 03:27:58 AM »

I always used to think that Freedom Fighters had actually been written by aliens, and when I was flying it was really a direct connection to a drone in a real life battle somewhere, and the aliens were amazed with my fantastic scores and were going to recruit me as one of their ace drone pilots... but then I woke up.

Seob
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2007, 06:50:34 PM »

grgh
i think you watched the movie the last starfighter one time to much. Wink

8 bits of fun
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2007, 07:52:05 PM »

Looks like the videopac.org website is down again.  Hopefully its just a maintenance issue.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: