Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
June 18, 2018, 05:42:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you have some news and you want it to be shown here, pm Janzl!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Math-a-Magic!/Math?maticien/Mathematician/Matem?gica!  (Read 7371 times)
grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »

I'm pretty sure I fibbed a few times when my mom wasn't paying attention because my Math-a-magic!/Echo! cartridge is in the best shape of all my original cartridges.

Cheesy A FEW times? hahaha

HAHA, I guess they shouldn't have got you an educational cartridge that allowed you to calculate how to bend the figures.

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 03:59:19 PM »

Just when I thought I would get my O2 set back up the basement started to get water in it.  We have had about 9 inches of rain in the last 3 days and my basement walls start leaking when the water pressure builds.  We had a water proofing system installed but it doesn't keep all of the water out.  Hopefully it will dry up soon so I can get everything back in it's proper place.  I'm worried I might forget how to do math if I don't get to play Math-a-Magic! soon.  Roll Eyes
grgh

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »

I finally tried this yesterday. I did the usual, plugged it in and gave it a go, then went to read the manual to find out how it was really supposed to work. Guess what, I hadn't missed anything... The most fun was my initial attempts at trying to find how to enter the figures as pressing = didn't do anything and I was using a French keyboard. And of course, I did the first one in my head and then found you have to enter in reverse.

And even on level 3 it was asking me thing like '493 x 1 = ?'

All I can say is it was a good job I had not put KTAA back in the box again... I can see it would have been useful for parents wanting their kids to split their time between games and schooling, but I think the idea behind this was really to try and use the keyboard functionality.

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

I didn't figure it would be as popular as KTAA but I want to make sure we cover the whole collection, not just the popular ones.  JANZL is still convinced KTAA is the game of the month  Wink.  I guess he's in denial.

Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 10:27:19 PM »

Argh! Why do I keep on forgetting to update the game of the month  Embarrassed Sorry Rick, it has been done.

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »

Argh! Why do I keep on forgetting to update the game of the month  Embarrassed Sorry Rick, it has been done.

No problem, I was just picking on you for fun!   Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: