Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 25, 2020, 06:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Rafael's Haunted Woods contest and win a copy of the game!

Home   arcade Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Consoles Center  (Read 3178 times)
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:04 AM »

I am still in the process of transfering all stuff from my old site www.dieterkoenig.at/ccc/ to my new site www.classic-consoles-center.at, but I think it's already worth a visit. I hope to have the transfer finished until end of the year.

If anyone of you is interested in other classic systems too beside Videopac, please register in my forums. It started pretty well and we have around 25 members and 400 posts already, especially in the Interton, Arcadia, Fairchild and Pong categories so far. I would like to make my forum the one-stop PAL forum, like Digital Press is for NTSC. There are so many NTSC websites and forums for Atari, Coleco, Mattel and other systems out there, but only very few for PAL. This shall change now Smiley

I have, for example, also complete lists of all NTSC and PAL releases for many systems. Main goal at the moment is to compile really accurate PAL lists for many systems, as those simply don't exist. There are a lot of things unclear which games were really released in Europe and which weren't, throughout most of the systems. And I need a lot of help from collectors for that of course, so join the forums!! Smiley

Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »

Registred (it just was possible thanks to many years ofMathematician/Echo and  Playschool Math Smiley)
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:40:06 AM »

LOL!

Wink

grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 08:53:32 AM »

I was lucky, I had enough fingers to work mine out  Cheesy

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
Vawparly73
Trying to get the cartridge in...

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

That would be a great idea to have games out of them, but I know it will never happen. I could be great if they did the games right, too. You could play all the classic Bond scenes in the game and you could be your favorite Bond.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: