News:

NEW GAME: Jack and the Beanstalk ! Check this topic!

Main Menu

The last thing bought ....

Started by manopac, November 13, 2009, 02:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Beck

Thanks for the link Rafael. Your Odyssey-Aventura magazins in Brazil are wonderful. So colorful like the US magazins.

Our "Commander Rom" club magazins here in Germany aren`t so beautiful. I wished we had your magazins in that time.

;)  Killed the Killer Bees  ;)
Now also on youtube: Tom Beck collect...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y7Vo_qyvr1ByhEhHSOLgw

mjb

Finally got one of the items I've wanted for a while.

A videopac cassette box.

No inlay but I'm happy with it.

You don't have to be mad, but it helps.

Release Schedule

Ozyr's Released Homebrew and Prototype List

Blueleader

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for my collection.  :D

Does anyone have to the booklet from Jopac Golf as a PDF?
That would be great!

Sweersa

2005 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4!



I needed something to get me around safely in the snow months. It only needs minor work (mostly cosmetic) and I can do all of it myself.  I love it so far!

Tom Beck

Quote from: Sweersa on September 06, 2014, 04:26:21 AM
2005 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4!

8)

Time to buy an Odyssey2 sticker for it. Or an airbrushed "K.C. Munchkin" !  ;)
;)  Killed the Killer Bees  ;)
Now also on youtube: Tom Beck collect...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y7Vo_qyvr1ByhEhHSOLgw

Janzl

Show-off!  :D

Nice ride though  :)
Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!

Sweersa

Quote from: Janzl on September 06, 2014, 02:52:54 PM
Show-off!  :D

Nice ride though  :)

Haha thanks.  I figure it's something I can post that's not O2 related that won't get me in trouble :)

Today I replaced a tail light and an exterior door handle.  Next up is to replace the broken and missing sun visors, and an airbag sensor and wire harness!  It's an easy vehicle to work on so far, and I figure I'll save hundreds by not taking it to the dealer!

Quote from: TomBeck on September 06, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

8)

Time to buy an Odyssey2 sticker for it. Or an airbrushed "K.C. Munchkin" !  ;)

That would be awesome!  The orange Odyssey 2 logo would look very cool on the back of the tailgate.

Beliskner

Very cool looking. The important question though: Does it fit in the games room? :D

Seob

Quote from: Sweersa on September 06, 2014, 04:26:21 AM
2005 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4!



I needed something to get me around safely in the snow months. It only needs minor work (mostly cosmetic) and I can do all of it myself.  I love it so far!
Nice car, but over here i would need a second mortgage to pay for the fuel alone.
8 bits of fun

Sweersa

Quote from: Seob on September 07, 2014, 02:16:43 PM
Nice car, but over here i would need a second mortgage to pay for the fuel alone.

It's definitely not cheap on gas!  I bought it mostly to handle snowy road conditions.

Quote from: Beliskner on September 07, 2014, 01:58:59 PM
Very cool looking. The important question though: Does it fit in the games room? :D

Maybe I can fit the game room in the vehicle!  Haha

Seob

Not videopac related, but cd-i is Philips. Altough they had a g7200 for sale., but for 300 euro, no. Small note, he asked that price because he had it for show and didn't intend to sell.

Anyway, i got the holygrail in cd-i gaming: Solar Crusade. The lastofficial cd-i game that was released a full 3 years after Philips had dropped support for the cd-i.

Got it in a shop in Nijmegen for 65 euro. The shop owner knew you Janzl.
they also had a professional cd-i player for sale, think it was the 660. But it would cost 99 euro+.
8 bits of fun

Janzl

Nice find!

What shop was it? Or where?

- edit -

It must have been Gator. He asked me about the price for a G7200. I told him they'd go between €100-150 even though I got mine for €45  ;D

Well, I guess he doubled my "appraisal" haha. Did he still have the A2600 in the show-window?
Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!

Seob

Quote from: Janzl on September 17, 2014, 10:23:19 PM
Nice find!

What shop was it? Or where?

- edit -

It must have been Gator. He asked me about the price for a G7200. I told him they'd go between €100-150 even though I got mine for €45  ;D

Well, I guess he doubled my "appraisal" haha. Did he still have the A2600 in the show-window?
Yes, the a2600 was still in the shop-window. If it wasn't for the a2600, i never would have know that he also sells games. My employer has move to a new location, so if i go to the town center i take a route trough that street, that was how i found the shop.
8 bits of fun

VideopacBelgium

The Schneider Videopac+741 boxed
Videopac digger

darrin9999

Atari 2600 Strangeland, and some colecovision games