Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
September 21, 2021, 12:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The last thing bought ....  (Read 258638 times)
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #840 on: February 20, 2017, 08:26:20 PM »

The seller just accepted my offer of $35 with free shipping!  As long as The Voice unit works I will be a happy camper!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282366901100

The title says 7 games but the description and photos only show 4. I'm betting the seller was too lazy to test it since he was lazy enough to copy the title from another posting.. or too lazy to proof read before he listed it...

I'll let everyone know if it all works when it arrives.
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #841 on: February 21, 2017, 10:03:27 PM »

An old Schneider catalog from France.

The cover from the catalog is a little bit scary. Sad memorys. 11. September 2001 came in my mind. On the back side of the catalog is another plane.

However, I like the catalog.

Strange,  This is almost premonitory!
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #842 on: February 21, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »

I have not seen Intellivision games for some time, but River Raid is not so easy to find.
ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #843 on: February 22, 2017, 05:32:22 PM »

I liked the look of the new case that Timdu used for Mean Santa so much I contacted him and asked him to send me enough to move all of my 2600connection releases as well as the R. B. Pinball game into them. I emailed him to request this, paid him for everything and his time spent making case inserts for his releases that did not come with them originally.

Those new cases look great and stack much better compared to the original clear plastic ones.
timdu
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #844 on: February 22, 2017, 07:28:10 PM »

Looks like I forgot to add the orange / yellow "ODYSSEY2" logo on the spine of JG MUNCHKIN.
Ooops!
I will add that logo and print it out and mail you a new insert!

You collection looks great!

I did not know a box was released with TUTANKHAM when CCC released it! Very cool!  Those minty , still sealed Parker Brothers games
are awesome!

Tim
daddy_scott
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #845 on: February 22, 2017, 09:11:16 PM »

Gotta say I'm pretty jealous that you have Tutankham in your collection. I missed out on that earlier release. How I'm hoping that it gets re-released as it is one of my favorite games. (HINT! HINT!)

ScottyDont00
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #846 on: February 22, 2017, 09:13:26 PM »

Gotta say I'm pretty jealous that you have Tutankham in your collection. I missed out on that earlier release. How I'm hoping that it gets re-released as it is one of my favorite games. (HINT! HINT!)

I wish I was around collecting homebrews when it was released as well!  It wouldn't have cost me so much!   
ccc---
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #847 on: February 23, 2017, 08:51:15 AM »

I hear you guys ;-)

Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #848 on: February 26, 2017, 07:20:09 PM »

At last.....finally I am the proud owner of a brandt J07400. It looks very nice and works perfect.
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #849 on: February 26, 2017, 07:28:07 PM »

Not last thing bought, but also proud to have bought this G7000/20 boxed a few months ago. Complete with 1 game, manual, booklet etc. All perfect working.
Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #850 on: February 26, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »

I also bought this French beauty last year, a G7401, good looking and in perfect condition. How I really enjoy this videopac-universe  Roll Eyes.
daddy_scott
Freedom Fighter

« Reply #851 on: February 26, 2017, 09:18:53 PM »

Forgive my American ignorance since we didn't get the O3 here. Is that just a French version of the G7400?

Elias
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #852 on: February 26, 2017, 09:43:34 PM »

Forgive my American ignorance since we didn't get the O3 here. Is that just a French version of the G7400?

yes, it is a French version of G7400. Main difference is the keyboard layout and the G7401 also has a RGB output.
TomBeck
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #853 on: March 04, 2017, 07:55:58 PM »

I gave a "Game Keeper" from the US a new home here in Germany.

It can be used in Slot 1 for Intellivision games and in Slot 2 for Atari and Odyssey2 games. Of course, I use..... ... Slot 2!   Cheesy

I filled it with some double Odyssey2 games.

Wink  Killed the Killer Bees  Wink
Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #854 on: March 11, 2017, 04:45:47 PM »

Well, I just received it today.
These items belonged to a guy named Norian. Something I think I've never told you here is that Norian was a great "Odyssey friend". When I had access to the internet he was  who had the most exciting Odyssey collection around here. At that time, perhaps 20 years ago, he only was needing "O Segredo do Faraˇ", so I tried to find his phone number to try some guidance on how to get Odyssey cartridges, in short, Norian was a reference for me. Despite growing up with a 2600, Norian was so cool that his favorite console was Odyssey (and Microvision) and his dream, in addition to completing his collection was to code  games for the Odyssey. One day, I entered his homepage and noticed the joy in his words, he had found "O Segredo do Faraˇ" and finally completed his Odyssey (Brazilian) collection (probably the first to get all 60 Philips carts). His next step was to code a game and what I never wrote here is that Norian was the one who taught me the first steps of programming. At that time he, who had fluency in English much greater than mine, he learned some tricks with  Soeren Gust and gave me something. Despite the enormous importance of Rene (and other friends) it was Noriam who taught me how to compile, draw sprites, grid etc. Somewhere I have a little program done by this good friend, it's just a red "guy" running inside a "maze". Unfortunately, some 6/7 years ago, Norian left us. I'm sure, to the joy of some and the exasperation of others, if he were here we would have more and more games. With these two cartridges I complete my collection of "Odyssey" games not released here, but to be honest I wish your previous owner was enjoying them. Just a few belated words of thanks ...
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: