News:

NEW GAME: MERLIN in the Castle of Evil ! Check this topic!

Main Menu

New Videopac Item soon avaible

Started by Spiderman, August 11, 2010, 12:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiderman

Ah, a contest. :-* :-* :-*

If this name is right, you get it for free: Videopacbelgium   ;:) ;:) ;:)

Seob

power lords??? because retro genesis run is limited to 10?
8 bits of fun

Spiderman

Only a few days to go....

Everthing is ready.

Very exciting  ???

Rene_G7400

I wonder how many Videopac collectors will show up this time...

manopac

with you and Bas it should be two :-) I had quite a few games with me at Retrob?rse in Bochum last weekend and hadn't even anyone asking for it ... I'm afraid interest in our beloved videopac is at an alltime low ...
sex, lies, and videopac

ANDYRYALS

Quote from: manopac on September 29, 2010, 05:21:03 PM
with you and Bas it should be two :-) I had quite a few games with me at Retrob?rse in Bochum last weekend and hadn't even anyone asking for it ... I'm afraid interest in our beloved videopac is at an alltime low ...

Ive shifted quite a few copies of Night Fighter, in fact over 50% of them have gone, so things cant be so slow.
I have 12"

Rafael

Is not there some kind of live camera on this event ??? I really like so see it specially the game release.

Spiderman

there are coming more videopac-collectors: John Janssen, Videopac Belgium, Janzl (I hope), Martijn Wenting, Ronnie Broer (New NL-collector) :) ;) :D >:( ;D :( :o 8)

And Andyryls: I think this is selling faster as your game because this item is very special (and cheaper) >:D >:D

Seob

I'm heading over there as well. So count me in as well.
8 bits of fun

VideopacBelgium

...mmm
PowerLords game with a copy of the 3 issues DC comics booklets? and one Adam Power figure inside the box?
The NL release before the UK release?
Videopac digger

manopac

Quote from: Spiderman on September 29, 2010, 06:28:02 PM
there are coming more videopac-collectors: John Janssen, Videopac Belgium, Janzl (I hope), Martijn Wenting, Ronnie Broer (New NL-collector) :) ;) :D >:( ;D :( :o 8)

I forgot that NL is still "Videopac-Land" :-)

you could at least give us a hint if the game is a homebrew or not ?
sex, lies, and videopac

Spiderman

VideopacBelgium

This is "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" Master Strategy game !
Videopac digger

ccc---

Quote from: VIDEOPAKBELGIUM on September 29, 2010, 11:22:03 PM
This is "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" Master Strategy game !

Impossible! He writes that the game is cheaper than Andy Ryals'. A complete Sherlock Holmes with board etc. cannot be done under 70 - 80 Euro in retail, probably not under 100 ...

VideopacBelgium

So, the mystery game is "Videopac 70" !
If Bas talks about Andy Ryals, if Bas talks about its game is cheaper than Andy Ryals'release, so it's "NL-POWERLORDS" with its DC comics booklet...
Bas, do you include the ADAM POWER figure in the box?
Videopac digger