Post your fun stuff!

Started by BuckyB, November 21, 2007, 10:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuckyB

ANDYRYALS gave me a good idea: Post your rare stuff! Well, I'd rather put it differently and say "Post your fun stuff". It doesn't have to be rare, as long as it's fun, unusual, something you're proud of... Picture of your collection, nice item, anything!

Make people happy and show it :)

Let me start with this nice button.

Rafael

Naturally all you know my fav baby.
When I was a kid I dreamed to complete my Ody colection (It not happened for while  :()
When I grow up I dreamed to find a totally new game, one day it?s became reality :D

BuckyB

Aaaah... The game with the coolest label of 'em all! Not another one like it... Literally ;-)

Very nice Rafael 8)

I want people to be happy, so post more, post often, post anything! This is the fun-thread, the feel-good-thread! Give me pictures of your Videopac 1 variations!

Rene_G7400

This is still the item that I'm most happy with: my G7400 with built-in Voice module, RGB output and my C7440 Game Collection Module.

Sweersa

I have this removable type joystick that has a brown stick mount rather than the usual black one.  I assume its rare, has anyone ever seen one like this before?  I couldn't find the usual white stamped date on the inside of the face plate either.  The cord is also a darker brown rather than black.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rafael

Very Cool things. Saturday I?ll scan a page of my stiker album, it was a surprise to me ???

Phosphor Dot Fossils

Where to start?  Wico O2 trackball:

Pinball! signed by Ralph Baer:

And now my favorite...

Future master of Pick Axe Pete:

grgh

haha, now most of us are middle age maybe we should be designing a new game where we have to catch a girl to make a wife, and then have to feed the baby and change the nappies to gain points!
http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.

Sweersa

Quote from: grgh on November 24, 2007, 10:43:28 PM
haha, now most of us are middle age maybe we should be designing a new game where we have to catch a girl to make a wife, and then have to feed the baby and change the nappies to gain points!

The first level sounds like it would be called 'Rape!'.

Phosphor Dot Fossils

Or Custer's Revenge, which is about the same thing.   >:D

Rafael

Phosphor Dot Fossils

Besides, if we need a game about feeding a baby, I could always use some help with Binky Blast!

BuckyB

It's nice to see all those pictures, thanks for sharing. And, now that Dieter finally has his Commander Rom set (congrats! I still don't have the complete set) I can show you this:

Rafael

Quote from: BuckyB on November 25, 2007, 03:21:41 PM
It's nice to see all those pictures, thanks for sharing. And, now that Dieter finally has his Commander Rom set (congrats! I still don't have the complete set) I can show you this:

What cool thing is it? :D a Wagon?

Rafael

Quote from: Phosphor Dot Fossils on November 25, 2007, 02:17:56 PM
Besides, if we need a game about feeding a baby, I could always use some help with Binky Blast!

Maybe, it?s a kind of game where we can use the multcolr guy:
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/heatseekerbr/binkblaster.GIF