News:

NEW GAME: DEMON FIRE - preorder ! Check this topic!

Main Menu

Post your fun stuff!

Started by BuckyB, November 21, 2007, 10:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuckyB

Rafael, some container from LGB trains.

20412PV (EUR): 1983, uncataloged, limited-edition, Commander Rom freight set for the Philips Video Game Company.
Also known as set 380.7030. 2060PV diesel locomotive and two midnight blue 4003PV container cars with 4069/1PV containers.
Box reads "Philips GMBH Videospiele Romzug Komplett"; container has space robot figure, with "Commander / Rom" written on white shirt front; blast burst reads, "Videospiele / von Philips", 1,000 set produced.
Approximately 150 of these sets were independently repainted with the Pennsylvania (Pennsy) road name in both Tuscan red
and Brunswick green versions by the North Coast Distributors, Ohio, in 1985.

Phosphor Dot Fossils

Wow, that almost looks like an Activision style character!  I'm impressed.

Janzl

Quote from: Phosphor Dot Fossils on November 25, 2007, 02:17:56 PM
Besides, if we need a game about feeding a baby, I could always use some help with Binky Blast!

Well, how about this for inspiration....  ;)

or this...

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!

Sweersa

odyssey3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdwuiyO7hOU            funny stuff!!! hometown hero!<O3> ;)

ccc---

Quote from: BuckyB on November 25, 2007, 03:21:41 PM
It's nice to see all those pictures, thanks for sharing. And, now that Dieter finally has his Commander Rom set (congrats! I still don't have the complete set) I can show you this:
Thanks Maurice, I'll post a photo as soon as I have it here :-)

Rene_G7400

Speaking of Commander ROM: does anyone here have a complete Commander ROM Clubmagazine set? They seem to be very rare.

ccc---

Quote from: Rene_G7400 on November 27, 2007, 12:31:49 AM
Speaking of Commander ROM: does anyone here have a complete Commander ROM Clubmagazine set? They seem to be very rare.

Not me :-(

They are extremely rare. But the Austrian magazines are even much rarer. I know only my complete set and manopac's.

Sweersa

Does anybody have any idea why the bottom stick mounting part of the joy stick I posted is brown?  This is really starting to make me wonder.   

Rene_G7400

Quote from: ccc--- on November 27, 2007, 10:18:25 AM

They are extremely rare. But the Austrian magazines are even much rarer. I know only my complete set and manopac's.

It would be nice if you would make scans of them.  :)  :)

Rene_G7400

Quote from: Sweersa on November 27, 2007, 01:06:54 PM
Does anybody have any idea why the bottom stick mounting part of the joy stick I posted is brown?  This is really starting to make me wonder.   

Is it an Odyssey2 joystick? It would fit to the brown G7400 console.

ccc---

Quote from: Rene_G7400 on November 27, 2007, 04:05:47 PM
Quote from: ccc--- on November 27, 2007, 10:18:25 AM

It would be nice if you would make scans of them.  :)  :)

You are right Rene, I should really do that. Would be a nice article after the relaunch of my website then :-)

At least the covers are already on my website at http://www.dieterkoenig.at/ccc/po/s_po_clubg7000videospiele.htm

Sweersa

Quote from: Rene_G7400 on November 27, 2007, 04:09:45 PM
Quote from: Sweersa on November 27, 2007, 01:06:54 PM

Is it an Odyssey2 joystick? It would fit to the brown G7400 console.

Yes, its actually a removable joystick.  The only major differences from the normal "black" O2 joy sticks I have is the brown bottom stick mount, and there is no date on the inside. 

I wasn't aware of a brown G7400 console, were the joysticks for this type of system entirely brown? 

Rene_G7400

Quote from: Sweersa on November 28, 2007, 01:33:49 AM
I wasn't aware of a brown G7400 console, were the joysticks for this type of system entirely brown? 

The G7400 console is silver and brown (bottom), but the joysticks are black.

BuckyB

@Sweerstra: I also recognized the brown color from G7400 machines. But their controllers aren't brown...

@Rene_G7400: I don't even have one German magazine, and certainly no Austrian.

@all: